IT.COM

Friend with a dozen 3 LETTER .COMS (NOT) Selling them to me for like $50/ea

Spaceship
Watch

CWDigital

Adapt and OvercomeEstablished Member
Impact
Friend with a dozen 3 LETTER .COMS (MAYBE) Selling them to me for like $$$/ea??

Omigod guys I think I may be in....a friend I used to work with has all these domains from back in the internet boom days...he has an email company and has no idea about the value of domains these days...he doesnt even want them really..but said he likes them since they are short and asked a WHOPPING $50 EACH for them! LOL I think I am gonna make some $$$$$$$$$$$ He even said he thinks he has a few 2 letter! Am I dreaming or what...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:::hint::hint:: the website he owns and operates deals with site promotion and is located in south florida...hmmmm thats narrows it down a bit

•••
By the way ... were you ever successful in calling the new owner's of "RYL.us"? :talk:
It's all so very odd, the domain Whois details have still not updated - at least according to Whois.sc! This must be in error at this point? :blink:

PS. Good Luck with the weather! ;)
:wave:

•••
No offense but it is really hard to believe.

•••
Actually, I pushed the domain and if they havent updated the whois info then that sucks for them!

•••
Well sort of...
If they put up an illegal site(not that they would)...who the cops, FBI, CIA, Interpol, etc. gonna call..
ooops!
Good luck on your windfall...I await the conclusion with anticipation
Jim

•••
email just sent to every owner of a 2 letter .com offering a whopping $500.00 lets see what happens. :wave:

•••
lol, im guessing lots of people are going to be thinking you are crazy, thats not nice anyway, hes buying the domain

•••
superdealchris, please pm me with the letter dot coms and what you would like.

•••
yup American Airlines asked me if I was on crack

•••
•••
only when i read threads like this I tend to fall off the wagon and puff away.....weeeeeee

•••
lol, i think you might kill some one because they laughed to hard

•••
I included the emergency number 911 for anyone that breaks out in continuos laughter and cannot stop themselves. I also told them to contact me immediately if this did not help so i could tell them it was just a joke.... I really wanted to be on Last Comic Standing but it appears as other members have beaten me to it.

•••
dont keep us in suspense! tell us what is the jackpot you received!! how many 2/3 coms???

•••
AdsenseGuy said:
email just sent to every owner of a 2 letter .com offering a whopping $500.00 lets see what happens. :wave:

I'm sure all the owners of every single undeveloped two letter domain have already received many such offers, which is why I find it unbelievable there would be any owner left that would value their two letter domain name so little.

•••
Stuff like this is what has turned this forum upside down lately. I don't know if there is an age difference in alot of the new members but it's just not the same around here anymore. I remember we use to have 16-17 years olds that were considered very polite and professional and nobody would have guessed that they were not even old enough to reg a domain legally. Now we people that don't even know what a search button does or doesn't even have the brains to look at the corner of their screen for just a mili second and now stuff like this. Not just once in while but it really is getting out of hand and I think somebody should lay down some rules. I noticed alot of the older member, and when I say older I am not refering to their age, not visit this place much anymore. Strait to the point, you are dreaming and its never going to happen. You have just lost your crediblility to many here by that post whether you are familiar with the industry or not.

•••
I'm not considered an "old" member yet but i agree, the forums have changed since i first came here in may

•••
so did this ever go through ? did you ever get the domains ? or were you just high when you created this thread?

•••
jaydons said:
so did this ever go through ? did you ever get the domains ? or were you just high when you created this thread?
probably on high

•••
Is this guy joking with us ?

•••
true friends dont rip you off

•••
jroy said:
true friends dont rip you off
That's true, but the person who he found could be a fraud.. If you look at his topic it says "he just found a friend". How can you call someone a friend if you just found them they're offering a dozen 3 LETTER.COMS at a hard to believe price ? It may be true, but be careful on this one.. you don't want to loose the $$$ Chris. :)

•••
LOL.

For anyone that believe's this..

Keep dreaming ;)

•••
exactly... this guy is fake and someone who would lie and make something like this up is someone who would lie about selling a domain or information about a specific domain. Stay clear folks!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back