IT.COM

information From Domain To Profit - Live Stream

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've decided to take what I do and turn it into a weekly live webstream on YouTube.

The name, and idea, is FromDomainToProfit.com. Each week we'll be doing the following.

1. We'll evaluate available domains that are available that week, at auction or reasonably priced for sale, and talk about turning them into businesses. We'll quickly run through 2 to 6 domains.
  2. Then we'll deep dive into one domain. On the deep dive, we'll get a little more specific on one important business aspect.
If you've ever wanted to start a business on one of your domains or if you have already done it... this show will be for you.

Or if you just enjoy discussions about domains and how to get the most out of them.

What are your thoughts?

What questions or topics should we answer and discuss?

Where have you been held up?

What has held you back and stopped you from taking the leap?

You can get notified of shows on our website, FromDomainToProfit.com or follow me on Twitter.

FDTPLogo.png

Ps. It looks like our first show will be July 27th @ 3pm EST on my YouTube channel. I'll email a link.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back