Dynadot

Fun Pix 4 Me Review and Appraisal Please - funpix4.me

Spaceship
Watch

wbuckner

Established Member
Impact
I own a website I been working on for a few months. It's starting to gain some traffic here lately. I was curious what everyone else thought about it? It's still a work in progress so please be constructive with your comments because I take them serious and try and make it a liked all the way around site. I know I can;t please everyone but I try to please the majority.

http://funpix4.me

I'm currently looking at other domain names for the site I own a few but none fit the site just right yet.

I thank you all for your time and suggestions.

Will

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the domain names you think might fit to your website? I checked your website and front page completely talk about videos not pictures.

What is the website really about? Sharing pictures or videos? Pictures or Videos related to what?

•••
We started with posting pictures but the growth was very slow and was hard to get people to even like or view them. We started posting pictures and it started gaining traffic quickly. In a less than 2 months it too being ranked at 56k on Alexa in the US and 462k in the world just by changing to videos.

VDOMash.com is a domain I just purchased. But Looking at some others.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back