NameSilo

Girlfriends and other guys...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
Well im in a bit of a dilema...

My girlfriend has some serious problems with a court case and her family...and because of her parents shes going to move out...with some guy called karl that ive never met before...somehow i dont honestly think we will last, the day after she tells me she loves me she tells me shes moving in with a guy i have never met.

Her parents locked her in last night to stop her seeing me and got her to delete my number but she foned around and got it back off her mates.

What the hell do i do with her?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
liam_d said:
Her parents locked her in last night to stop her seeing me and got her to delete my number but she foned around and got it back off her mates.

Why did they do that? :-/

•••
Oh her parents really don't like me, stuff happend and i got unrightfully blamed by my ex best mate for something that happend to her.

What i don't understand is if she can forgive me enoguh to fall inlove with me why can her parents and my ex best friend not see that im such a bad guy? (well i can see my ex best mates point i go out with the girl hes obsessed over).

•••
Have you talked to your girlfriend about how you feel yet?

•••
I can only text her currently and i have said my opinion on this and all she says is hes just a friend, he has a g.f and he wont do anything.

And its my only option if i wish to see her really...for her to move out.

•••
The best thing to do is avoid situations like that, if she truely loved you, she would most likely have a talk with her parents?

•••
Tough situation IMHO. I'm not the best one to go to for advice in this situation but the parents are probably the key to the situation. If things don't work with them then they probably aren't going to work period. I can understand your lack of comfort in this situation and wouldn't blame you for moving on. Talking it over with her might help but it does need to be face to face (or at least voice to voice).

Just my observation here but if she thinks a lot of you wouldn't she have your phone number memorized? I know it's a bit trivial but I've always had my gf's phone memorized pretty quickly.

•••
CrazyTech said:
Tough situation IMHO. I'm not the best one to go to for advice in this situation but the parents are probably the key to the situation. If things don't work with them then they probably aren't going to work period. I can understand your lack of comfort in this situation and wouldn't blame you for moving on. Talking it over with her might help but it does need to be face to face (or at least voice to voice).

:bingo:... also, if you dont have the trust in her with this guy whos her friend, then.... well, a relationship is meant to be built on trust....

CrazyTech said:
Just my observation here but if she thinks a lot of you wouldn't she have your phone number memorized? I know it's a bit trivial but I've always had my gf's phone memorized pretty quickly.

Errrmmmm.... i dont know my girlfriend's at all... and ive been going out with her for over 2 months now.... but then again i dont know mine either..... :lol:!

I have to ask my best friend for my own mobile number ;)

•••
I don't know her mobile number i don't expect even my best mate for 4 years to remember it and he doesn't and i don't remember his either.

I do trust her a lot and she said she will try and see me today i guess she has talked with her parents a bit.

•••
Good luck with that, just tell her how much you feel for her etc. :)

•••
My advice would probably to dump her if its causing this much comotion in her family.

•••
Yeah i did that a while ago...trying with someone else now :P

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back