Dynadot

discuss Celebrity domain - Caitlin Clark

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you’d rather pay 100,000 dollars to the person you’re cybersquatting, be my guest
You think I'm worried about that with everything in a TRUST! Oh, did i say you sir are CLUELESS!

•••
•••
•••
Doesn't this just piss you off:xf.rolleyes:

gocaitlin.com​

gd-val-img
Estimated Value: $1,271

Interested in buying this Domain? It's available!​

Add To Cart
$21.99*$0.01*$21.99*/yr when you renew
Well, it's better than the "You Go" version at least.

I did the same name scan with the "Go" version, and only around 20 were available.

Of course all those names are far more popular than "Caitlin" is, so there is a larger pool of potential buyers.

In your case, you seem to only be targeting one specific Caitlin as you can see in the first post of this thread.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, it's better than the "You Go" version at least.

I did the same name scan with the "Go" version, and only around 20 were available.

Of course all those names are far more popular than "Caitlin" is, so there is a larger pool of potential buyers.

In your case, you seem to only be targeting one specific Caitlin as you can see in the first post of this thread.

Brad
The "You Go" version happens to compliment the very popular "You Go Girl" as seen on all sorts of venues like TV and Social Media. Since starting this thread I learned of Caitlin A Barrett seen here; https://caitlinabarrett.com/. I haven't reached out to her yet, but could you imagine the development potential these two domains have?

Brad, all this is a whole lot of fun. Like picking up SouporSex yesterday that happens to be a perfect fit for my home "fresh seafood" delivery business. The young girl with her son Fisher seen in this picture makes the finest crabcakes and seafood soups you'll ever taste. So guess what i bought for her; FishersMom:xf.wink:
Artboard 18.png

Last edited:
•••
could you imagine the development potential these two domains have?
Not really.

I guess others can't either as YouGo(Name).com is not a popular format, with hardly any being registered.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
No you cain't;

GoCaitlin.com​

Advanced Domain Appraisal​

Tier 2

Super Premium​

$24,500

NameWorth Est. Retail Price​

(See Other Pricing Levels Below)​

Not sure what you're trying to say here... The domain is bad and nameworth does an even lousier job at appraising it?

•••
Last edited:
•••
While watching this thread I made a bet to myself of whether or not the line of crab cakes with this huge blue Jumbo Lump logo will be shouted before the fifth page. Boy was I right.

No matter how the conversation from OP starts (normally it's some quite fat trolling - I just don't believe anyone can be THAT thick) but it always comes down to crab cakes ''situation'', did anyone noticed? )

•••
•••
Not really.

I guess others can't either as YouGo(Name).com is not a popular format, with hardly any being registered.

iGuessItsUpToMe:xf.wink:com Brad, it's always been up to me. That's "The Way I Roll"....sorry you don't like it:xf.cry:

•••
While watching this thread I made a bet to myself of whether or not the line of crab cakes with this huge blue Jumbo Lump logo will be shouted before the fifth page. Boy was I right.
It was a safe bet.

The odds were -800 when it came to spamming that logo.

The over/under is 14.5 domains spammed in this thread. The over is looking pretty good!

No matter how the conversation from OP starts (normally it's some quite fat trolling - I just don't believe anyone can be THAT thick) but it always comes down to crab cakes ''situation'', did anyone noticed? )
It's like a flow chart where all paths lead back to crab cakes. 🦀

Brad

•••
Too close to stifflersmom imho. Not a great name.
If you only knew how popular FishersMom is around these parts. I know you don't care....i just thank God i'm NOT YOU:xf.rolleyes:

•••
If you only knew how popular FishersMom is around these parts. I know you don't care....i just thank God i'm NOT YOU:xf.rolleyes:

God really doesn't care. He's too busy solving world hunger. He's not very successful at that either, something you have in common.

•••
The young girl with her son Fisher seen in this picture makes the finest crabcakes and seafood soups you'll ever taste. So guess what i bought for her; FishersMom:xf.wink:

I don't see a picture, but it's probably best for their privacy that you didn't include one.

Too close to stifflersmom imho. Not a great name.

+

I was thinking of Stacy's Mom. :ROFL:

=

If you only knew how popular FishersMom is around these parts.

Screenshot_20240309-151635~2.png

•••
If it is YouGoGirl.com, it is valuable. If it is YouGoCaitlin.com, it is no value, except it is a Cybersquatter domain. You easy to register it, because others don't want to make a trouble with someone else Famous Name and Business. Except you have a legal connection with the Celebrity, the domain is worthless.
sorry that would not be a cybersquatting domain ,,it could be if you contacted her but just because your famous you do not have the right to names that tens of thousands of other people have.

•••
I just happened to land/register what might be the most valuable domain of my life. I can't say what it is here, but it's very similar to YouGoGirl.com. Caitlin will be interviewed by ABC's Robin Roberts tomorrow morning about her record setting NCAA performance this weekend while playing The Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm posting about this here seeking advice on how to market it and to who. Here something I pulled from her Wiki page that tells of her marketing and branding potential;

Business interests[edit]​

Clark and Jake from State Farm pointing at khakisClark with "Jake from State Farm" in a promotion for State Farm in 2023
Clark is represented by agents Alan Zucker, Colleen Garrity and Erin Kane of Excel Sports Management.[181] She has been described by analysts as one of the most marketable college basketball players and college athletes.[182][183] On August 18, 2021, she signed her first name, image and likeness (NIL) deal with The Vinyl Studio, a company based in West Des Moines, Iowa.[184] Clark signed with Nike on October 10, 2022; she has often worn shoes from the company's Kobe Bryant signature shoe line.[185][186] On October 10, 2023, she became a spokesperson for State Farm and was the first college athlete to sign with the company.[187] That December, Clark added Gatorade to her list of endorsements, joining Paige Bueckers as the only women's basketball players to sign with the company.[188] As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000, in reference to her number 22 jersey, to the Caitlin Clark Foundation, which aims to benefit youth and their communities through education, nutrition and sport.[189] She is partnered with the Iowa-based supermarket chain Hy-Vee, which launched a cereal called "Caitlin's Crunch Time" at select stores in January 2024, with proceeds going to Clark's foundation.[190] She has also signed NIL deals with Bose, Buick, Goldman Sachs, H&R Block and Topps, among other companies.[191]

I'd luv to discuss this with anyone who has had any experience with this sort of thing. PM if you'd rather not talk about it here. Thank you
I want to register YouGoClark.com but I dont want to be sued by lois lane

•••
sorry that would not be a cybersquatting domain ,,it could be if you contacted her but just because your famous you do not have the right to names that tens of thousands of other people have.

Agreed, however... Starting this thread proves it's bad faith in registering this domain.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
It was a safe bet.

The odds were -800 when it came to spamming that logo.

The over/under is 14.5 domains spammed in this thread. The over is looking pretty good!

It's like a flow chart where all paths lead back to crab cakes. 🦀

Brad
So you really like my Logo do you Brad:xf.wink: I sort of like it myself since it's on my business cards and I'm known around these parts as "Jumbo Lump Daddy". I seriously doubt it would fly in Iandlocked Indiana:ROFL:
Artboard 18.png

•••
So you really like my Logo do you Brad:xf.wink: I sort of like it myself since it's on my business cards and I'm known around these parts as "Jumbo Lump Daddy". I seriously doubt it would fly in Iandlocked Indiana:ROFL:
Show attachment 253867
I am from New England, so I can appreciate good seafood.

What is "Jumbo Lump Daddy"? It says established in 2019, but doesn't appear to be an actual business.

The main search results are for some band named "Jumbo Lump Daddy and The Backfin Boys" and then you spamming it on NamePros.

Then a follow up question, what does that have to do with this thread?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Joe...ironically one of the most talented name and brand people in the WORLD is https://caitlinabarrett.com/ If you've been around this industry anytime at all you've most likely heard of her or been involved with some of her work.

Ironically again, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't own the more simplistic GoCaitlin:xf.wink: domain which everyone says is far better than YouGoCaitlin. Thanks for stopping by YouGoJoe!!!

•••
Ironically again, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't own the more simplistic GoCaitlin:xf.wink: domain which everyone says is far better than YouGoCaitlin. Thanks for stopping by YouGoJoe!!!
It is better in the sense it is like a turd, but with a shiny coat of paint.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back