Domain Empire

GoDaddy Premium Listings are messed up.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TampaDomains

Established Member
Impact
I have over 500 domains on godaddy. I had them all listed on premium. 2 weeks ago or so I changed them all to auction with offer/counter and min $100(not 7 day just regular auction listing). Before that I cancelled all my premium listings.

While they show properly in the auction platform when searched. When you search the same domains in the regular GD search they show the old premium listing price.

I have called multiple times and kept getting the standard wait 24-48 hours, its been over 2 weeks and still the same. I have open ticket with auction support and they totally ignore me with no response. I messaged Joe on here over a week ago and got no response.

I bought some new domains and listed them on premium yesterday, they always used to show properly in search the next day and they are not showing now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
weird
each time I change my premium listing prices it works greast
instantly.

just be sure to list on gd auctions first.. else if you make premium first, then they show up on gd auctions as buynow with that premium price.

so if u want different prices on gd auctions or diff format, then u have to list there first.. and then do your premium listings

gl

•••
If I list auction only, yes it shows up right away in auction and regular GD search. But alway if i list on premium it takes until the next day to show in regular GD search which is fine but now its the next day and not showing and still this lingering other problem that nobody from GD will help me with.

•••
hmmm.. well the regular gd search is the premium thing.
if you list on gd auctions only, not click through manager to list premium. then I don't think it shows on gd search path at all.

I always list gd auctgions first.. cause I want makeoffer only there

and then on top I go to my manager and click list premium.. to have it show on reg search bar when people search domains.. and that's buynow only once you set premium price.

•••
Yes when you list in auction only, it shows in regular GD search usually right away.
You can only list it premium or auction not both. But either one shows in the other.

•••
like I said.. I always list both

been doing it like this forever. and works pefect.

so now I have say domainx.com on gd auctions ast makeoffer only

and then I go to my mananger and list sme domain as premium with say bin=500
and that shows bin 500 on search path

maybe if you do this, you'll solve all you rproblems

I can confirm it solved all mine :)

cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back