IT.COM

auction Godaddy Says OrlandoVac.com is worth $4,588.00 Get OrlandoVac.net for $997

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoDaddy isn’t going to be happy about this one little bit...

“GoDaddy Says OrlandoVac.com Is Worth $4,588.00 And Now You Can Get OrlandoVac.net For Just $997!”

...You read right. Just look at the premium listing for this domain on Godaddy.com

GoDaddy wants $4,588.00 for OrlandoVac.com when I have the domain OrlandoVac.net for sale for just $997...or you can make a bid for it (starting at $1 with no reserve)...

This domain, truth be told, is worth a lot more. But my niece is begging for the ipad for Christmas and I want this domain sold...so my loss is truly your gain.

You know how much this is really worth and you know that you could turn around, with a little luck, and sell this for triple what you’ll get it for today.

Don’t waste any time get this hot domain now...before GoDaddy tries to buy it off of me and sell it for double or triple like they did for OrlandoVac.com!

Good luck!

Caterina
Revenue Details

Check out my auction at:
http://flippa.com/auctions/109397/Godaddy-Says-OrlandoVac-com-is-worth-4588-00-Get-OrlandoVac-net-for-997

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back