Dynadot

discuss Google has "blacklisted" the new dot CLICK extension

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super Software

Established Member
Impact
Google has “blacklisted” the .CLICK extension per my parking provider and we do not know when they will clear it, off on long weekend holidays too.

Anyone else seen such issues with nTLDs and how long it takes to resolve them?

Any other nTLDs still blacklisted?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sure you're not going to lose any parking revenue over the weekend until the issue is resolved.

Some places still won't accept ngTLD's, but the ones that have and are good only get 1-5 visitors a month. This is most likely due to domainer investors doing a "live whois".

•••
What about all those typin traffics that these gets? Who is google to do this?

<smfh>

•••
What about all those typin traffics that these gets? Who is google to do this?

<smfh>

I also did some tests using multiple ISPs and may have stumbled upon an issue known or unknown to the experts where some Resolvers and/or ISP Nameservers are not recognizing these nTLDs at all – scary for adoption/growth…

I dont want to get into the handshake protocols, thin name severs, “root servers access”, ipV4 vs ipV6 debate etc…but something is wrong and not good here in my view…where does Google with its own ROTD launches fit into all this? What does the dominant Chrome browsers URL treatment mean to the future of nTLD, it in some cases simply converts nTLD to queries or search terms – lots of questions, I need a sanity check someone…Vin Cerf please call me
icon_smile.gif

•••
Why park new gTLD domains?!

And I don't have problems with my .click domains

•••
To see if there is an inherent advantage with search strings matching nTLDs, to see if there is any type in traffic at all....multiple reasons IMO

•••
Per my parking provider Google finally has removed the "fail listing" of these domains - however they are still pending to be moved from this status in my account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back