NameSilo

Google Webmaster Crawl Errors

Spaceship
Watch

dennis_smith

Established Member
Impact
The Pages which in not on my sites n also in my sitemap show me in Goggle webmaster crawl error section as a not found error. Not getting exactly what happen how to overcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) Look at the details to make sure you didn't typo a link somewhere in your site. If you did, fix it.
2) If the page doesn't exist and it's not an error you made, 301 redirect the url to the most appropriate page on your site.

Problem solved.

•••
But day by day error count increases. today its become 117 its to much 301 redirection if i am done it and I think its not permanent solution.

•••
If it's another site getting 404 on a page that's not on your site and never was, ignore it.

•••
Even I saw a couple of not found errors and I just redirected it to my homepage.After that I marked it as fixed in the webmasters account. Problem solved :)
Make sure to check your site once and also the links which are showing the "not found" error in your webmasters account to be 100% sure

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back