Dynadot

question Domains with high search volume

NameSilo
Watch

newgoods

Impact
Hey everyone,

I'm a bit unclear on how to price domains where the keyword/name of the domain has a high monthly search volume. I own a few that have between 220k - 650k searches/mo. with the exact spelling of my domain.

Wondering how to make the most of these domains, either turning them into sites of sorts (blogs with adsense / affiliate links), parking them (from what I've ben reading, not so much worth it anymore) or simply sell them.

Not sure if I have the time to really develop the sites and be on top of them with relevant content and I know that's a large factor with ranking well on Google.

One of the domains is in the male wellness category and is spelled extremely similar (1 letter switched) to a large consumer product and gets around 250k searches/mo. for the spelling of the domain I own. Also looks like some large companies bid on the keyword, between $4 - $16 per click on Google.

Would appreciate any suggestions - thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
parking them
Hi

search volume doesn't mean much, if the domains don't receive any unique visitors.

and best way to find out, is to park them.

coincidentally, i have a "well" keyword name parked at sedo, which received 3/$3 clicks the other day.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back