information Google's Year In Search 2017

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I remember people calling me crazy from using BTC back in 2010 haha. Passed up 100 BTC for $150 one time :p live and learn!

•••
I started accumulating as soon as I heard about them but wasn’t until very early 2013.

•••
Hey now thats still a great price back then, I accumilated most of mine back when I was using a program to mod peoples iPhone games 😄 its crazy what some people will pay for video games money! Unfortunately out of the thousands of btc traded over the years, I have less than 6 left LOL

•••
•••
Bitcoin #2 in global news.

This thing will surely be up a notch in 2018!

•••
Funny they left politics off the list. And global events like Refugee migration, Catalonia separation, Venezuela, etc.

•••
Funny they left politics off the list. And global events like Refugee migration, Catalonia separation, Venezuela, etc.
I noticed the same thing about politics. Probably better that way. Although, history is history. Omission doesn't change it.

•••
I noticed the same thing about politics. Probably better that way. Although, history is history. Omission doesn't change it.

I agree its maybe better for that article since they have been accused of taking sides, but humanitarian things happening like Venezuela there must be a thousand other searches too left out, perhaps the negative ones. The hurricane was negative though for Houston/Gulf thousands, and Puerto Rico. I would like to see a complete list of most searched this year. Top 5000 items, instead of top 10 simply to see what other things were not included.

I always like the Dec 31 news “year in review” where they go flashing a thousand photos of the years events over a minute segment.

•••

I was honestly surprised they included the Vegas Shooting. That seems to be one that they aren’t saying a word about.

•••
Hurricane Irma

Las Vegas Shooting

Linkin Park

French election

Havana

Floyd Mayweather

Tour de France

Game of Thrones

American Gods

Westworld

Domain names

Namepros

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back