NameSilo

question Got a new offer for Download-videos.com

Spaceship
Watch

shah247

Established Member
Impact
Hello folks,
I have got an offer today. the domain is listed for $10500 on afternic. received this offer today through DAN. what do you think?
newoffer.PNG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Send a counter offer $3,995 to make sure it's not a fake offer and not chase him away with too high offer. Then accept any counter offer from him.
I never accept any first offer because if I do they may think they made a too high offer.

Good luck.
Btw, If you don't have a wife yet, don't get one yet. Enjoy your life first.

•••
•••
I'd counter $5k and take any amount he counters back with.

•••
It is a great combination of words, even with hyphen, but in my opinion a solid offer. I would tend to accept it, to try to make sure that you don't lose sale. It is unfortunate that at DAN you don't know the buyer, although sometimes from the initial and domain name it can be guessed, but not for this more general one I think.

Whatever you do, really hope the sale works out!

Bob

•••
I agree with most. That's a good opening bid to work with. Dan provides limited info on the bidder but try to research all you can. Haven't researched the name properly to check it's history but if that's a handreg from december 3K is a nice ROI. Counter maybe up to 4.5K.

To get a feel about similar sales for good keywords check out the hyphenated .com thread.

Also, edit out the domain from your post. Google ain't your friend in this case ;)

•••
It is a 40 days old domain, take the money and reinvest the - HUGE - profit in better domains.
Good luck :)

edit: and mask the domain name from this post ASAP!

Last edited:
•••
That's a decent first offer. Obviously the person does not want to insult you. It depends on who it is and how quickly you want to sell. I think you only have half of that info. Some people offer the best price they can afford, others give a lower amount as their first offer. You may scare the party away if they fall into the former group. The dash in the name hurts it but the keywords are excellent.

Last edited:
•••
That's a decent first offer. Obviously the person does not want to insult you. It depends on who it is and how quickly you want to sell. I think you only have half of that info. Some people offer the best price they can afford, others give a lower amount as their first offer. You may scare the party away if the fall into the former group. The dash in the name hurts it but the keywords are excellent.
Well it's a well-matched keywords domain so I don't think a hyphen will affect the sale price, yes if it was without a hyphen it will have more value but almost all possible combination with the hyphen of these two keywords are taken so yeah the domain still has a value also without hyphen downloadvideos.com is listed for $90,000 on afternic.

•••
How is this Domain Industry News?

•••
Fast flip, those make you liquid without losing your lunch on acquisition costs. I would take the first counter he gives to your counter.

•••
why? why do i mask the domain. can you explain, please. You can DM me.
Better masking the domain in order to avoid it being indexed on google. It is not good if potential buyers find this forum conversation typing on google "domainname.com".

•••
Want to bump the price .
Thank you for your offer. The domain xxxxx is currently offered at xxxxx with a price of xxxxx. We are grateful for this opportunity however in order to secure the name quickly we ask you to raise your present offer closer to asking price.
This isn't locking in anything it isn't rejecting just asking for another offer. Allows for back peddling.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lol not many people download videos ..mostly everyone just prefers streaming ..I think the offer is fair ..but as it probably the “end user” you can counter and hopefully not lose the sale
it's about the search volume. most companies will buy strong keywords domain to direct traffic to their existing websites.
these are two hot keywords people search on google like how to download videos from FB, iG, youtube, etc.

it's all about marketing strategies. btw it receives 45000 searches on daily basis as per google.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sell it now (and I mean now)! Much more valuable domain streaming / box / com is just dropping and will be available for much less $$$ !

•••
Hello folks,
I have got an offer today. the domain is listed for $10500 on afternic. received this offer today through DAN. what do you think? Show attachment 180406
Congrats ...I’d accept lol it’s up to you if you want to try to scrape more

•••
Ask your wife.
only if I had one and she must have to be in domaining for Years. so as per your experience I ask you, respected sir.

•••
Streaming illegal ? You mean downloading? I just registered 2 domains for “streaming” smh
if it was illegal there will be no apps like vidmate and many many video downloaders websites and apps.

•••
I just found my Answer. Thanks, everyone who participated in this thread.

The thread is closed now!

•••
I can't edit anything there is no option left for anything to edit. Thanks

Ouch.
It’s a forum feature.
try @ mods to remove it xd
be worth it: in the right hands it be decent
Plus if someone else gets it; and sees this;
then you indirectly related, how is that fair :xf.frown:

DNMask.com would help with mask; like this.
if add space and parenthesis on “(.)Com”

We may disagree on value of this name,
and i will be the first to admit i’m wrong, but practise these good habits protect yourself and your potential investment. Good luck!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just found my Answer. Thanks, everyone who participated in this thread.

The thread is closed now!
DON't close thread. DO update with the progress. Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back