Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
How much do you think gptbrand .com should be sold or should I go ahead and develop the name?

Last edited:
•••
GPTCLEAR.COM
chatgptspy.com

•••
chatgpteach .com sold for 5000
GPT100 .com sold for 244
GPTwiki .com sold for 627
All in usd. Sales not mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907-220115_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907-220115_UC Browser.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 38
•••
•••
•••
well.....safe to say from quick check all 4l.xyz with gpt front or end are taken.. so I was kinda erected to add this fresh expiri for whopper 2usd..

gptw

not best letter of course but I'm sure there is worse... all nice ones lke gptc for u know what...and few more are prolly long gone... curiously any of u checkdd other tlds for 4l gpt combos ???? I assume they gone too...hell maybe even most 5l gone too...

•••
chatgpteach .com sold for 5000
GPT100 .com sold for 244
GPTwiki .com sold for 627
All in usd. Sales not mine.

do u guys here own many chatgpt plus keyword names lke this chatgpteach sale... which is prolly total suprise to all..5k... single t hack.

Last edited:
•••

ChatGPTid.com​

3 extensions taken

•••
hey buddies. anyone got any clue at all what chatgpt3,,,com sold for cause it says sold dan when go there. cheerios

•••
GODGPT.com God is omniscient!

•••
please help! does these domains have any value? or is there any way to add value to them?
  • gptevolve.com
  • messiahgpt.com

A friend asked for gptevolve.com website for 4 dollars. I might sell it to him in a couple months. Why? poverty :(

Am I making a mistake? Is there any way to sell, even one of these domains for a couple more bucks?

(
more background info - Im a webdev student. And yes, I considered making a website/blogsite for this domain, but unfortunately cannot find the time, as I am working on a opensourse project to add to my portfolio, while doing studies, while searching for jobs, while taking care of my health, while ... you get the idea :)
)

•••
•••
This might go for low-mid $$$ range.

Zero value.
Thank you ❤️

I tried to sell "gptevolve.com" on sedo, but had no luck.
I will refuse my friend's offer and will try to sell on other websites then.

•••
People seem to forget that GPT isn't a blanket term for AI. GPT is an AI Language Model, it's not used to generate pictures, etc. so it's not as flexible as some people might be inclined to believe. It's also a term I see no reason to include in your company brand, even if you rely on a GPT. Not to mention that the (...)GPT.com or GPT(...).com is a saturated market. If I really want to buy a GPT domain I have millions of "good" options to choose from.

•••
I have chat//gpt//rooms in dot com

•••
GPTQuad (com) listed on GD for $200. Bought this keeping GPT 4 in mind where Quad represents 4. Regards

•••
GPThelpy .com

XverseGPT. com

Does these domains have any value? or is there any way to add value to them?

•••
•••
AutoGPTengineer.com
AutoGPTmuse.com
GPTnav.com

•••
•••
•••
So, how does it went down for you guys?!

Did you sell some, a lot, enough, just cost-neutral, or did you lose money?!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back