Dynadot

Graduation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Got about two or three hours until my high school graduation ceremony. Its going to be chaos. Supposedly there are going to be seats for anyone without tickets (they only gave 5 or 6 tickets per family) but I also heard other schools' graduations were completely full. I have a bunch of family coming so we wont have enough tickets for everyone.. so I hope they can all get in. My parents also have some big secret graduation gift for me.. pretty excited :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gifts r gr8 :] Good luck!

•••
Good luck ... tell us what the gift is when you get it ... the NP graduation celebratory club (or NPGCC) are waiting with baited breath :lol:

•••
Just graduated a week ago now and got back from our beach place yesterday. We had only 7 tickets and our gym was packed. Wish they had gone back to doing things outdoors so more of my family who wanted to come could have come.

•••
Well Congratulations Shockt on your accomplishment!

•••
Thanks everyone :D I have yet to see this gift I am supposed to have coming. I am leaving to go camping with some buddies for the weekend so I am not sure I will be getting it before I come back next week.

•••
Well, I'm sure the Namepros coffee mug and tshirt that your parents ordered is in the mail. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back