will do animated banners
for NP$. Give me your job specs and i will
counter with Offer

anything from 75NP$ onwards.........

see my folio...

NP$ offers accepted

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
u might wanna practise more

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00

Cmon Hill Dont say that in public.

I would hippy but I do my own :p

•••

some constructive tips might have been useful to go with this>:(

Red, bit less use of the colours and effects to get a smoother transition and make the text a bit more readable. I dont know what you are using as your programming tool but 3d Flash Animator is great - its dead simple to use and you can save your output in multiple formats. - .swf, .gif, .bmp etc. You can find it with the link below

http://download.com.com/3000-6676-10206948.html

which is the download site for cnet.com

Keep practising good buddy:snaphappy:

•••
thanks benson20...for the encouragement....will checkout 3 D animator

•••
Good first effort, Dan. But still far from commercial quality.

With some exceptions, when I create my banners and logos, I strive for minimal colors and restrained animations. This saves quite a bit on filesize, and achieves a more corporate image. The most successful logos and graphics are usually like this.

•••

tisk... That was mean... outright. :(

Redhippo, I will send you a pm later. I would like to ask for a job, I like the 3rd example on your first attch. I would like something like this but with more... oomf. If you know what I mean. Thanks. I will send pm later. :xf.love:

•••
thanks arm...colors...was just trying to showcase variations..fonts,glows,texture etc ... the quality actually came out 50% worst than the actual composition??have to tweak something.... is itconversion problem?. will check out yr talkdesk and point zero again. i see three hours of learning is not quite enough;)

Last edited:
•••
just wondering dan what are you using?

•••
the name is beckerdraw, some smaall.co. seems easier to learn.. Adobe/dreamweaver....aaaahhh

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
for the banners right now photoshop and imageready, I used to use flash for the animation but figured more people have photoshop which comes with imageready so its easier for them.

•••
Photoshop 7 and Flash MX for me.

•••
whats the MAIN difference between Photoshop and image ready.......,?

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
whats the MAIN difference between Photoshop and image ready.......,?

Excellent, constructive, and extremely supportive ideas and advices for a burgeoning animated banners buiness venture ... and I do NOT wish to interrupt. Any problems with me moving from the NP$ "Sales threads" at this point in time ... so that the discussion may be continued? Hippo is welcome to re-open a new "Sales/Auction" thread at a time of his choosing, and after he hones his skills, naturally.
Reasonable enough, friends? If so, I'll move it to the "Business Development" Forum for further discussion. :talk:
Thanks much.

•••
no problemo...whatever is good for the community.....ok..the threads has turned...naturally

•••
Hippy make a thread and I will explain ;)

•••
I do graphic piecework as well.

•••

This was not an appropriate comment for these forums.

Hippo, nice start on those banners. Work up some new ones and let us see what you have. :)

•••
Nice start, but I would try to learn some more basic design skills like color theory, line use, etc. if you are seriously trying to enter the advertising market.

Also, most designers do use either paintshop pro or photoshop. I myself use photoshop CS. It's bassically the top of the line software out there right now. If you ever choose to switch, here are some good tutorial sites for practice:

-robouk.mchost.com
-spoono.com
-tutorialforums.com - GOOD for critiques etc of work.

•••
to add to josh's list http://good-tutorials.com

its like an index of a lot of tutorials form sites all around.

im thinking of going from 7 - CS but i think ill stick with 7 for a bit more.

•••
If you want photoshop tuts.

planetphotoshop.com

Back on topic the banners are a start..
Use of more pleasant colours will help a lot.

•••
thanks guys for your GREAT encouragement.....on a learning curve:hehe: just spent less then 10 hourz playing around the design board....will work harder:tri:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back