IT.COM

Gynecomastisa?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
I think I have gynecomastisa. It is when male breasts poke out a little bit during early puberty stages. It is usually happening in 1/3 of 13-yr olds like me. Oh well :)

I wonder if anybody else here has something like that. It feels like a lump underneath the nipple and makes it stick out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never had it, ive always been pretty much flat chested ^,^

•••
I think I have it :( Emotionally embarrasing and very annoying. I hope it goes away in later life ...

Ah well, s*** happens I guess!

Last edited:
•••
Its not exactly like any girls will be looking in detail at your body at 13, so dont worry about it ;)

•••
Yeah, but mates laugh when you get changed in the changing rooms at school etc.

•••
will7 said:
Yeah, but mates laugh when you get changed in the changing rooms at school etc.

Do you really care what they think?

^,^

Anyways, if it gets too bad, if they are proper mates, tell them how you feel and theyll stop... if they arent, then laugh along with em, and theyll lose interest.... :]

•••
I always laugh along, not jus tbecause of this, butfor every thing when they pick on me. Like the other day, somebody picked my up and threw me on the ground, and I said, that was fun, do it again! ANd he did, after that he lost any interest.

About my case of gynecomastisa, it usually shrinks in the water :) So it's hard to notice B-) I too hope it goes away with time.

•••
Oh no, it doesn't bother me at all. I either laugh along or just go "Hell yeah, ain't it great". Sarcasm gets you out of lots of difficult situations :)

•••
lol yup, i dont have it :) but sarcasm helps me a lot, and as for what other people think, who gives a shit lol, i dont care what anybody thinks of me

•••
Mystic said:
lol yup, i dont have it :) but sarcasm helps me a lot, and as for what other people think, who gives a shit lol, i dont care what anybody thinks of me

Thank god, with your face, no wonder!

Er.... i mean... good for you!

:lol:!!! :p

•••
Maybe start working out so you have some nice pecks...

•••
Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia is excessive development of breast tissue in males. Gynecomastia, may occur during puberty or as an adult. Pubertal gynecomastia occurs in as many as 30% of normal boys between the age of 10 and 16. The condition usually resolves without any kind of treatment. Obese teenagers may seem to have gynecomastia due to the extra fat deposits which collect in the breast area. However, this false gynecomastia is composed purely of fat and contains no breast tissue.

From Yahoo Health - enjoy them while they last. ;)

•••
The Equivocate said:
Maybe start working out so you have some nice pecks...
I'm slightly overweight for my age, I got a blob of a little extra fat everywhere, but I wouldnt mistake that disorder with plain fat. I mean, I can feel little lumps in there, so I'm pretty sure that's it.

•••
IMO, do a bit more excerise, leave namepros for an hour a day, go out and do some jogging etc, and youll feel really good about yourself :)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
IMO, do a bit more excerise, leave namepros for an hour a day, go out and do some jogging etc, and youll feel really good about yourself :)
I do :) I swim, too. I feel good about it, but cuz I'm around 4"11 / 5" and 125 lbs, I don't loose much weight. So, I just do it for fun. My BMI is 25, but if I just loose a couple of pounds and grow over the summer I'll be on my OK weight.

•••
Cool =)

My BMI is 15.3 :p

•••
•••
Umm... a little off topic here, I guess =)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back