NameSilo

discuss Hand registered

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smp860

Account Closed
Impact
Are these domain names good for hand regs?

sarah.co.nz - Popular first name (New Zealand ccTLD)
actor.org.uk - Everyone wants to be an actor. There is lots of acting schools & courses around

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always wondered how these types of domains did in the country they are from. In my mind I would think the .com is king but maybe in New Zealand or in the UK the domains above have more value.

A good rule of thumb before purchasing any domain is to go to NameBio.com and look up recent sales of the types of domains you are going to buy. This gives you an idea of how popular these types of domain extensions have been recently and if they are even worth getting.

I know you put this message a while back but I wonder if you ended up getting these and how has it gone owning them? Did you end up selling them?

- Will

•••
I always wondered how these types of domains did in the country they are from. In my mind I would think the .com is king but maybe in New Zealand or in the UK the domains above have more value.

A good rule of thumb before purchasing any domain is to go to NameBio.com and look up recent sales of the types of domains you are going to buy. This gives you an idea of how popular these types of domain extensions have been recently and if they are even worth getting.

I know you put this message a while back but I wonder if you ended up getting these and how has it gone owning them? Did you end up selling them?

- Will

Agree with this comment, however some sales may not show up on namebio or your domain might be worth more or less than what the site might make you think, overall it comes down to your own understanding of the market and its wants plus a bit of luck on the side

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back