Domain Empire

warning Heads Up - Another 419 Scam Doing it's Rounds!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Just got a dodgy email...did a few Google searches and confirmed it's a scam.

Email below:

Subject: Inquire
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:47:31 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

I want to inquire if you can be our Company Representative in North
America.

Shogo Masuda
Senior Vice President
Toray Global
www.torayglobal.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They have such a nice site OR referring to the site.. to fake..and believe they are the real buyers :astronaut: OMG

•••
They have such a nice site OR referring to the site.. to fake..and believe they are the real buyers :astronaut: OMG

I'd almost believe it.. that is a pretty developed website..

•••
Ask for $100,000 to set up an office. :)

•••
Established January 1926
Number of Employees: 46,248

what's not to believe

•••
•••
•••
Ask for $100,000 to set up an office. :)

Lol I replied back with my Bitcoin wallet ID....saying please deposit 2.5BTC as a show of good faith and so that I know this is a legitimate offer.

No Bitcoin yet :( .......lol

•••
...did a few Google searches and confirmed it's a scam.
Pleeeeaze! The abbreviated text of the email says it all! Who in his right mind and any brains to speak of would send out a legitimate business proposal worded this way? :banghead:
No need to waste time researching this sort of garbage or even visiting the website provided. Life's too short! (unless you're Vulcan and have a lifespan of a couple hundred years to play with) :xf.wink:

•••
Pleeeeaze! The abbreviated text of the email says it all! Who in his right mind and any brains to speak of would send out a legitimate business proposal worded this way? :banghead:
No need to waste time researching this sort of garbage or even visiting the website provided. Life's too short! (unless you're Vulcan and have a lifespan of a couple hundred years to play with) :xf.wink:

Lol, no no... I knew it was a scam immdiatley BUT, if I'm going to be publicly mentioning the persons details here on the forum, then it's important to double check and make sure I am correct. :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back