Domain Empire

Help with AdSense monetizing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello guys,
I got 2 blogs and i just put adsense on my blogs. I am familiar with adsense but don't know much about monetizing so i just put adsense on one of my blog using 3 ads and 1 ad on another one just to get ideas from you guys who are really good with adsense and ad's placement. Hope you will help me out in monetizing it best :)

My blogs:
Home improvement blog
My Health Blog

I tried to monetize myself but i am not sure if i am on the right path so i expect to get some great advice and help from fellow npers ..
Thanks in advance
PHYza

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Square ads (336 x 280 / 250 x 250) usually converts better. That's just my opinion.

•••
Normally Blogs get low CTR than websites. Putting a Square ad at top can give you better result.

•••
Hello guys,
I got 2 blogs and i just put adsense on my blogs. I am familiar with adsense but don't know much about monetizing so i just put adsense on one of my blog using 3 ads and 1 ad on another one just to get ideas from you guys who are really good with adsense and ad's placement. Hope you will help me out in monetizing it best :)

My blogs:
Home improvement blog
My Health Blog

I tried to monetize myself but i am not sure if i am on the right path so i expect to get some great advice and help from fellow npers ..
Thanks in advance
PHYza

I personally think that you ad placements are not good. In single post and home page, there are no very visible ads.

The ad unit in the sidebar, please bring it up.

Also, how about bringing up the ad unit that is below the content, inside the post?

Make sure that your ads are visible. Try different ad units in different ad placements to see which combination gives best CTR.

•••
Normally Blogs get low CTR than websites. Putting a Square ad at top can give you better result.

Hi,

I think so,

As i see ads in blog at top and in square format.

I did not try for blog till now but according to other blog square ad at top are better than other.

•••
Put a Square blog on the right/left side [it depends on ur template] and never go for more than 3-4 ads in ur site. The lesser, the better.!

•••
put on at the top and the sides that will make it!

•••
Thanks for your replies guys.. I am not having adsense on my health blog at the moment..
I did few changes on my Homeimprovement blog by adding 2 ads in first two posts between title and description and putting the side ad just after categories and blogroll (i don't want it on top because it will not look good)
Also i will ad one square ad soon after having reviews on this placement :)
Thanks
PHYza

•••
Make sure that your ads are visible. Try different ad units in different ad placements to see which combination gives best CTR.

Does invisible ads really exist?:wave:

•••
You are going all wrong with the ad placement . You might end up making nothing if you try monetizing this way . You have to decide .. do you want a good website ? or do you want to make money ? Don't say you wanna make money while building a good website .

Right now , you have just started the blog .. try to make money first and then go about improving the site .

Take a look at my adsense optimized minisite ( developed just today ) | Flea killer

Drop me a PM to know how you should really place the ads to get maximum CTR .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back