NameSilo

Here is a simple SEO tip for you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For all people who are just starting to learn how to promote their sites, do not try multiple methods at the same time or you might end up tired without any result...

Start with one or 2 method first and when you are about to master these methods and you used to do it, add another method in your arsenal...

In order...

First month
Do forum posting and blog commenting daily. Add useful blogs into your rss readers so that you can post comment when there are new posts.

Second month
while still doing the above methods, start to write and submit articles and links to directories...

Third month onwards...
Now that you are seeing the result of what you are doing, try other methods like social bookmarking, yahoo answer, twitter, etc... but make sure your 1st and second month activities are still going... You are just adding methods but not changing...

Do not try to do all of these on the first month if your time can't handle...

Most of all, spend 80% of your time in promotion and 20% in content...

hope this will stop you from posting questions like How to promote my site, how to get traffic, how to... seo.. etc, etc.. this is very simple but fruitful if followed correctly...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
shaelheart said:
There have been conflicting claims on SEO theories and their effects on our websites' ranking. Despite the various voices that hammer our ears, it is always best and safe to head Google's webmasters' guidelines.
Yes of course but there are some advantages for google that are not effective to other search engines... so better to do the general guidelines in seo... not just google guidelines..

•••
Thank a lot ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
use all-in-one SEO pack if u using wordpress i think..

•••
Good tips, useful details in simple form, thanks buddy

•••
atomicca said:
use all-in-one SEO pack if u using wordpress i think..
Platinum SEO pack is better. CMIIW

•••
silveraden said:
Blog commenting in dofollow blogs has good chance.
Since this is a great beginner tutorial! Personally, I wouldn't worry about whether a blog/forum/directory etc is "dofollow" or not. I would just get into the routine of submitting every day (monotonous or not).
When I first started..I really became overwhelmed by terms like "PR", 'indexing", "dofollow/nofollow", "3 way linking" etc!
I just had to get into some kind of routine!

•••
Most of all, spend 80% of your time in promotion and 20% in content...

Yup, did this mistake when I first started online :( Content is not king lol. marketing is.

•••
As far as getting too many backlinks too fast being only temporary.. it can be far worse. I've had search engines de-index sites because of this. Although we are talking massive links. If the benifit of being #1 though in google for any term for 10-12 hours out-weighs the benifits of being penalized later, go for it :)

•••
My friend wanted to sell his blog... His blog has more than 30 original articles and fully crafted but the site has no traffic and no earning...

This is always the problem for people who prioritize content over promotion...

He is having difficulty selling the blog because of no traffic and no earning...

•••
Jenie0109 said:
Thanks for sharing it with us.. I always do directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting, blog posting, article submission, press release submission and social bookmarking it is worth the effort doing it because my pages ranked well. :D

Nicely wrote! Listed above + buying a couple of quality links + social networking is a good combination for me!

•••
I really liked the way you guided on working month by month.
This is the correct way to SEO.
You should fix plans for every months, even weeks :)

Yet another great article from you, well written.

•••
I have a slights changes in this schedule but just an addition...

I am submitting all of my new posts to 300 social bookmarks and write another article to submit to 100 article directories for every new article I have posted in my blog..

Visitors from google are just increasing in numbers day by day..

•••
Thanks for the useful post..Very useful for the biginners..

•••
•••
thanks for the tips guys.these are really helpful for the new ones like me.

•••
It is harder to rank now than before so if you rush and build tons of backlinks in a very short period of time, google will just ignore your site...

•••
Heres a small tip for you all. theres a new social bookmarking site, designbump. i have seen that i get much siteviews when i submit sites to them!

•••
Thanks for the tips!
I should try them.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back