Dynadot

Hi I'm new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi im new to here and ive been reading about domain flipping and how people are making good money off i want to learn how to do it can anybody help me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome. You're best bet is the "How to find potential end users" thread that is at the top of this page, and a lot of reading in the appraisal section. Then you may want to look at results of past auctions - you can find some, for example, by going to moniker.com and following links to past auction results.

Yes, people make good money, but ONLY after they learn what is valuable and usually only if they buy low and sell high, as opposed to just registering currently untaken names and thinking that someone will pay a premium for them. It takes some time to learn - don't rush in. Keep in mind that there are TONS more domains for sale than there are buyers (go to Sedo.com and search domains for sale around a particular keyword and you'll see).

Also, go to the for sale threads here at NPs and notice first how many names DO NOT sell, and then look to see which ones actually do.

•••
oh o.k thank you for the advice but are there any courses or anything like that that teaches you or do people start domain flipping by just reading info about it ?

•••
•••
Hi lilphilog welcome to namepros

•••
1st of all you are warmly welcome to NP
2nd, there is alot of help in all the threads. just visit and find everything more than you expect.

•••
ok thanks for the welcomes

•••
•••
Hi :)

Welome to NP..

Enjoy your stay here.....

•••
Hello there and welcome to namepros :wave:

•••
welcome better late than never

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome! Domaining is not a quick rich scheme.
Read daily report sales thread, sellers selling their 5 10+ years hold domains.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back