NameSilo

Hired as an SEO Consultant, Now what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently I put together a report for an employer I used to work for about all of the advancements I could produce for their SEO and social media presence. Most of these things are not hard and he has a lot of things going for him, but extending social media will take some time, using twitter frequently and adding his webpages to social indexing.

Plus i want to create backlinks through blog comments and forum posts. I even want to purchase some bulk premium backlinks for his website, amongst directory submission, etc.

He has approved my report with solid evidence of what I can do for his keywords and wants to hire me for web consultation. Based on what I have told you I will work on, plus suggestions and tips given in the report what should I be charging for the work?

I am not an expert and am mostly self taught through experience and learning on forums like this. That said he has no exposure to anyone else that knows literally a thing close to what SEO or SERPs are. He is personally mostly computer illiterate.

What should I be asking for as compensation and how much time of work should I be looking to putting in? His business is several different restaurants and bars that are a regional favorite. I have worked for him for four years as a cook, waiter, and bartender.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You must tell him(that means your client) about ranking of a website is totally depends upon at least 3 months continuous work on a website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back