NameSilo

discuss Bobs domain (maybe)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alf_W

Established Member
Impact
Hey all I have been a guest lurker for many years before joining.

I note the hard work of Bob (Robert Hawkes). I noticed his name in the godaddy auctions yesterday. I put a small bid at 25 but didn’t win . I was hoping to snare it and gift it to him as a small thank you gesture for his community work in the domain industry

I hope he was able to aquire it. In hindsight I should have checked with him first. I would have hated to run it up over 25 dollars with those who have auction filter set to 1 or more bids lol!

If Bob didn’t get it I would implore anyone else who may have acquired it to consider getting it to its rightful owiner fee free.

Thanks again @bobhawkes for all you do

Cheers

Alf

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is not in my account yet, but I had the winning auction bid and paid for it today, so I presume it should soon arrive (it was reg at GD). The name is 22 yr old. I don't know who had the name previously. There are a number of people with my exact name, even in North America, but the name seemed unused but held for more than two decades.

I don't have any specific plans for the name, but did not want to give up opportunity to secure it. Thanks to BrightHawkIP on X who pointed out to me that the name was in auction. I would not have noticed it otherwise.

-Bob

PS The formal form of my name, RobertHawkes in com is in use by one of the other people who share my name, and redirects to their LinkedIn.

Last edited:
•••
It is not in my account yet, but I had the winning auction bid and paid for it today, so I presume it should soon arrive (it was reg at GD). The name is 22 yr old. I don't know who had the name previously. There are a number of people with my exact name, even in North America, but the name seemed unused but held for more than two decades.

I don't have any specific plans for the name, but did not want to give up opportunity to secure it. Thanks to BrightHawkIP on X who pointed out to me that the name was in auction. I would not have noticed it otherwise.

-Bob

PS The formal form of my name, RobertHawkes in com is in use by one of the other people who share my name, and redirects to their LinkedIn.
Glad to hear you won it! Thanks for all your content here

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back