Dynadot

HITFARM.Com

Spaceship
Watch
So I was just surfing the web for good domain oppertunities when I searched for a names availability, I found a really nice 2 click lander that really blew me away. By far the best I have seen. So I looked at its server info and saw it was pointing to ns1.hitfarm.com so off to http://www.hitfarm.com/index.php?action=step6 I went. WOW I want to sign up.... Oh wait, :$: $500 minimum payouts LOL I will have to wait at least 3 months to get paid LOL! Then I saw the other small requirements... Um 5,000 uniques a day minimum: http://hitfarm.com/index.php?action=faq#2c:cry: Well I guess I won't be signing up with them any day soon. Love the looks of their pages though! What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainacrobat said:
......Well I guess I won't be signing up with them any day soon. Love the looks of their pages though! What do you guys think?

Don't worry about it....apparently they are not accepting applications from anyone, presently. http://hitfarm.com/index.php?action=signup

-Joe :hehe:

•••
Well someone parks there and I love the lander!

www.securescript.com

Although the pics are irrelevant, once they get the right pics in there it would look even better.

•••
Wow, I would be curious as to the reason why they wouldn't want more cients???

•••
Although they won't tell you which parking services they use, I know that iMonetize (please use my signature link if you sign up) uses HitFarm. How do I know this?

I'm testing about 50 domains at iMonetize. I clicked over to one of those domains to see what it looked like parked and really liked the layout. I, too, found out it was from HitFarm. Unlike the site mentioned in a previous post, the pics shown on my domain were relevant.

iMonetize sounded interesting to me because their service is really more like a domain management system than just plain vanilla parking. Their system identifies where your domains are registered, when they expire, how many domains you have in each TLD, and some other stuff.

They claim to be able to optimize your domains not only for your domain keywords, but also for the particular parking services that pay the best for that particular domain--even down to the DAYS of the week when your domain does best at each parking service.

I've only been over there for a couple of weeks, but I'm liking what I see so far. If my domains won't be fully optimized for 30 days, then I'm looking forward to some pretty decent payouts.

Like most here at NP, I've used many different parking services. Others I like and use most (in no particular order) are TrafficClub, DomainSponsor, and NameDrive.

I'll try to remember to post my results with iMonetize after the first 30 days.

I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced at some of the parking sites I haven't tried yet, specifically ActiveAudience, Seguin, or UrbanData. Anyone?

•••
pdcom said:
Although they won't tell you which parking services they use, I know that iMonetize (please use my signature link if you sign up) uses HitFarm. How do I know this?

I'm testing about 50 domains at iMonetize. I clicked over to one of those domains to see what it looked like parked and really liked the layout. I, too, found out it was from HitFarm. Unlike the site mentioned in a previous post, the pics shown on my domain were relevant.

iMonetize sounded interesting to me because their service is really more like a domain management system than just plain vanilla parking. Their system identifies where your domains are registered, when they expire, how many domains you have in each TLD, and some other stuff.

They claim to be able to optimize your domains not only for your domain keywords, but also for the particular parking services that pay the best for that particular domain--even down to the DAYS of the week when your domain does best at each parking service.

I've only been over there for a couple of weeks, but I'm liking what I see so far. If my domains won't be fully optimized for 30 days, then I'm looking forward to some pretty decent payouts.

Like most here at NP, I've used many different parking services. Others I like and use most (in no particular order) are TrafficClub, DomainSponsor, and NameDrive.

I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced at some of the parking sites I haven't tried yet, specifically ActiveAudience, Seguin, or UrbanData. Anyone?

Seems you haven't done your research on Urbandata. That turned out to be a total scam so just watch yourself. Would Also like to know how activeaudience is doing also.

•••
MastMnds, thanks for the warning about UrbanData. Been too slammed with various aspects of life to take the time to find out more about that one.

BTW, I have to make a correction. iMonetize now shows the parking services they use:
- DomainSponsor
- HitFarm
- Skenzo
- TrafficZ
- DomainHop
- ActiveAudience
- Sedo
- Parked.com
- Dotzup
- NameDrive

•••
Yeah HitFarm.com only accepts people receiving at least 5,000 uniques a day and $10,000/monthly!

One day I'll get there, as for now, I'll stick with the others. :tu:

•••
$10,000 monthly for hitfarm? Grr I got a ways to go to even apply lol.

•••
MastMnds said:
$10,000 monthly for hitfarm? Grr I got a ways to go to even apply lol.

sorry - edited ! I changed my mind :)

•••
pdcom said:
That was on Sept. 20, 2006.

Any update on iMonetize?

•••
NP41215 said:
That was on Sept. 20, 2006.

Any update on iMonetize?

:hi:

Here is a Link on DNF that may help answer your question:

http://www.DNF/showthread.php?t=185997&highlight=imonetize*

Let me know if you have any questions,

•••
anyone know if iMonetize pays out sedo more than sedo does? (cause they probably have revenue share in the 150% range of sedo pro?)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back