NameSilo

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Pretty big stuff going forward...

Zero Latency Introduces World’s First Eight Player Free Roam VR Arena
http://www.inparkmagazine.com/zero-latency-eight-player/

Many of these milestones I call 'planting the flag' as they are the start of bigger things to follow.
When one or two start making money, it attracts others.

VRSportsArena

•••
•••
Took a chance a with this, because why the fuck not.

XRDevelopers - com

And that's about it really. Likely the only XR domain I'm registering. It's an industry term, not consumer....

Last edited:
•••
Took a chance a while ago with this, because why the f*ck not.

XRDevelopers - com

And that's about it really. Likely the only XR domain I'm registering. It's an industry term, not consumer....

For now. Who knows really what will happen.
Better to diversify.

•••
Last edited:
•••
24M HMD's expected by end of 2017...

https://www.rapidtvnews.com/2017063047826/vr-devices-expected-in-24mn-homes-by-end-of-2017.html

Most of those will be mobile adapters but didn't we expect that. And don't forget last years botched Note7 and the Note8 will be launching this fall and that's a large segment of new potential users that we lost last year.

But all in all, it's enough for the industry to self perpetuate since seeing is believing and that's 24M advertisements for the industry.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I was told this price was a error from Godaddy and the domain is taken a few years ago.

•••
Currently it is for sale at sedo @ 25k
But It is my belief that is a pipe dream.
Lets not forget many 'premium' names from that reg renew at a high rate.Without that it is still high.
I don't know if that was on that premium list from the reg or not.
I still hold 5 .xxx names @ $100 per year since they opened. (2011/12 ?)
But those names with renewals over 1k per year will be tough to hold on to.
Iit may take a few years before some buckle at the knees.
Some are will be truly premium but not yet for SEO or anything else so it's a tough battle for that wait.
Not my kinda game. A lot can happen in 5 years. It's a lot of overhead better served somewhere else.

•••
Some crazy stuff coming SetptembAR

I have ARtimetravel.com perfect for this type of experiences

Last edited:
•••
Received a low offer on one of my XR names. Nothing to write home about but am hoping the interest continues to rise.

•••
Received a low offer on one of my XR names. Nothing to write home about but am hoping the interest continues to rise.
would you like to share the name?

•••
•••
It may not seem like much, but it is a bit of a big deal that so many currently in or about to graduate from many collage's and universities have VR in there blood.
They will likely be the start-ups of the next generation of hardware and software platforms.
The interest is deeply embedded !

http://www.oudaily.com/a_and_e/ou-g...cle_b8c32516-56c2-11e7-83e8-67e266424836.html

Every week I see a similar story.

Teleporters, Holodeck's and Replicators... OH MY ! ...LOL...

•••
•••
Love the detail as it pans in arkit has had a massive download by developers getting ready for september

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back