IT.COM

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Been trying for the last 6 months to buy another premium and think I’ve done it *fingers crossed* don’t think I could have bought any better anyway (potential wise):-

73gg7r.jpg

Looking at Google Trends ‘VR Video’ outperforms ‘360 Videos’ and ‘Augmented Reality’ over the last 12 months, I believe the only VR+keyword terms that have outperformed it over the past 12 months are ‘VR P*rn’ (way above anything, currently even above ‘Virtual Reality’) and ‘VR Games’ (slighty) but it’s currently on par with ‘VR Games’.

=======
http://www.roadtovr.com/believe-hype-hypevrs-volumentric-video-capture-glimpse-future-vr-video (the future of VR Video)

https://filmora.wondershare.com/virtual-reality/difference-between-360-video-vr.html (difference between VR Video and 360 Video)

http://www.todotvnews.com/news/VR-Video-to-Generate-USD-8-2-Billion-by-2020.html (VR Video to surpass the VR Games industry by 2019 and to generate $8.2 billion in revenue by 2020)

https://appreal-vr.com/blog/google-daydream-vr-video-app-development (Good article on various industries that use VR Video and how the domain could be a good asset for a company in various industries).
=======

It’s my most expensive buy, thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
I received a $4500 offer on immersify(.com) which I turned down.

Last edited:
•••
lol you are a funny guy, its actually fun but i checked again and i was wrong. they are number 3
Escrow has a master of domains every year.

And arvr is rubbish mate lol

Im not saying fuck everyone else, ive been helping people here for years!
So that is your whole basis for judging who the best brokerage companies are? What about companies who have their own Escrow services such as GoDaddy/Sedo do you know their numbers? How about all major deals done privately by lawyer/wire transfers/other assets and crypto?

Out curiosity does Escrow.com's list also include people who don't want to be included? Strange Miller is not on these lists - involved some major deals recent years (Home/Chat dot com).

I notice Brent is on these lists, Brent is not a broker, so if investors are included why is Dharmesh Shah not on the list who's possibly been involved in 9 figures in transactions (buying and selling) this past year?

As for help, whatever man. I've not seen you help anyone publicly on here, from what i can see your (so called) help is called 'invest in what ever i have invested in' ie: not for them, but your own interests to make your own investments stronger and I'm sure that is the case privately too.

Last edited:
•••
Hello my friends,
I got a few days ago via email a low xxxxx offer for one of my best 360+keyword domains.
Quoted for more.

Last edited:
•••
SOLD
Domain: M.a.s.s/VR.com
Price: $15,000
Purchased Price: $156 Godaddy auctions
Sales Venue: Personal Lander @ Neoversal
Date Purchased: 4-2-2016
Date Sold: 11-27-2017

Background: I was approached by buyer via my personal lander at Neoversal in mid October. We agreed on $10K. Stuff happened new terms reached at $15K

VR is trucking along!!!
(If only I could share my AR sales;))

Submitted to DNJournal and Namebio

•••
•••
Wow, have to say this thread isn't as active as it used to be. I'll have to play my part and pop in more regularly.

Just sold HoloParty dot com for low $x,xxx

•••
•••
Xr umbrella terms all why would a company just want Vr for the future imagine one shop selling one lolly when another shop sells all come on man
Ya know, you and others have put this to me so many times, and my reply will still be the same.

Let's say you write software and you make something for POKER in alt media...
If you brand that with XR, how do I know it will work with MY AR /or MY VR, it likely does not work with ALL R's

Every time I read a article about XR in title, we end up talking about AR or VR or Mixed reality

A catch-all term is great if you are talking about alt-media in general, but it's terrible for specific branding.

Qualcomm has branded 'their platform' as "XR".
And hence everyone who uses their products will brand with it.
Or show me a hardware product that is AR/VR/MR, branded with XR that does not use one

It's the same chip used in high end Android smartphones. As it started with Android Samsung smartphones that had a slide on VR case. Although it slips me what that was called, even though I own 2 of them (collecting dust). LOL

Catch-all's are great for some things.
Compare (xr) AUTOMOBILE with (vr) CAR, (ar) TRUCK, (mr) VAN/SUV
Which term are you going to use when you want to sell one or something(software) for it ?

XRPoker - It is not clear what experience it is for, it is not ALL.

Think about that for a while as it's not any different.

Do you look for pyrotechnics for your celebration or firecrackers, bottle rockets etc

Names are about marketing. Marketing is about advantaging MONEY from selling !

So, something on the flip side of this...

How about XRStore ? I know what I would find there It's a general generic term. Just a example of something that works.
Might be same as saying Automotive dealership. I expect to see cars trucks & suv's.

Qualcomm will eventually take ownership of the term XR 'where it is used adversely to it's interest'.
While they may have not been able to achieve TM with it as it was to general, it can protect it's specific use rights.
Not to bother generic uses. 'XRsoftware' may be a grey area. That's what I am watching for anyway.
And it has all of it's customers using it's products are promoting their term/platform.

Last edited:
•••
my best .one domain is sold. good price and roi though!

meta (.one)

godaddy makeoffr.... $3150.... -20% fee... was a 2015 handreg... regular renew fee...

Last edited:
•••
Hello my friends,
VR360+Keyword sold (paid in escrow) via ToughDomains Platform for 900$ (BIN)

•••
I received a $4500 offer on immersify.com which I turned down.
Lately I'm getting lots of sudden offers for iimmerse.com, but rejected them all and removed the "make an offer" option.

•••
Luckily I don't care about YOUR opinion but what's funny is again over the years we hear you say stuff about investors making other investors niches stronger.

News flash mate. Nothing on this forum can make my investments stronger or weaker 😂.
That’s great, I don’t care about your opinion either.

No you don’t, but you spam companies and people on social media/NamePros what people ‘should’ invest in and what they should call tech and most of what you say is not about what is good for the tech itself, it’s about what’s good for Elad and his investments, so you do ‘try’ (in your own way) to influence things.

Once again this is also what you call ‘helping people’.

Last edited:
•••
Well after my recent buy of VRVideo dot com, that’s me 100% done buying now so just thought I’d post all the domains I’ve bought in the aftermarket over the past year:-

2w7jr5s.jpg

Made a few decent registrations too, but those are my aftermarket buys.

I think if I’m going to invest in something next it’s going to be myself, as I’ve no idea how to develop and make a (decent) website so may go on a 3 to 5 day course or something, develop some of my best names and try to get a nice income coming through.

Short term though until I figure out what to do with them, I’ve had VR+Experiences redirecting to Merged Reality for the last 2 weeks and I’ve just started redirecting VR+Video dot com’s traffic to there (the others have a landing page on).

Just doing my part, small as it may be to boost the term even more.

Last edited:
•••
Reg'd AugmentGO. com

Got GoMixedReality in the com

Edit: hand reg'd it, could not believe it was available. Still some opportunities, even got iimmerse in the king too.

Last edited:
•••
I got some aged names both 16 years old ARHeadSet and 3DHeadSet in the king. Bought them both from the original owners it seems. They both have some nice searches/month already and will only grow as the market evolves. AR has lots of room and they say it is projected to be even bigger than VR, who knows, but just grabbing all incase to increase the chances of a sale for all or any in XR MR AR VR.
If I may be allowed to brag a little... Been collecting 'goggle' for a while (2011).

VRGoggle -com,net,org,info
ARGoggle
3DGoggle
4DGoggle
FPVGoggle
ARGoggles.net

Great names ;) congrats! Especially VRGoggle, you been there very early indeed, great insights.

Last edited:
•••
Just sold 'vrtimetravel(.)com for $3k...maybe Vr names are coming back.

•••
•••
just in negotiations with a Start Up for ARGoggles.....will post the sale if we agree on a price!

•••
Ostendo Technologies has acquired HoloVision.com, from Holovisions LLC according to whois records. Ostendo raised $41.8 million in a 2016 funding round and has other investments as well. The company makes displays and QPI chips to bring holographic and 3D imagery to phones, tablets and more.

•••
Sold photonAR in the king some time ago for $1,000 and seems to be an enduser. Hand regged it for about $1 with a coupon.

•••
Got M/R/P/r/o/j/e/c/t/o/r/ .com

•••
I sold VRcastingdotcom $2500

Happy New Year to all !

•••
Sold immersiveslots(.)com 1300$

First sale for 2019 .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back