IT.COM

opinion How can I sell this domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sushilram

Impact
Hi I'm new here and I want to sell my domain - thepimplepopper.com
Niche - Acne / Skincare/ Health & Beauty
Value is bigger than I realized and has a ton of keywords searches as well.

Anyone know where I can sell it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd give you a chance if you had the domain without "the". With regards to this stuff, certain words surrounding skin care, skin advice, dermatology, cosmetics, vanity etc should be the focus. Break it down more generally, pimples are on the face...think of catchy, punchy, suitable face domains, or the end result being clean, new, great, happy. Few examples: Go clean, new face, super face, happy face, face away, go zap, face army, pop talk, go pop, you change, derma one...these are good domains, but hopefully you get the idea. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Hi I'm new here and I want to sell my domain - thepimplepopper.com
Niche - Acne / Skincare/ Health & Beauty
Value is bigger than I realized and has a ton of keywords searches as well.

Anyone know where I can sell it?
Something of an issue that could come up trying to sell this domain name is that "PimplePopper" and "DrPimplePopper" are both US registered trademarks. Check out the USPTO database, and you'll see that "DrPimplePopper" in particular is a registered TM in the field of videos about skincare. Currently the stand-alone "PimplePopper" dot com is for sale on Afternic at close to $12K US. I suppose you could also list your name on Afternic at something considerably less than the above dot com.

•••
I'd give you a chance if you had the domain without "the". With regards to this stuff, certain words surrounding skin care, skin advice, dermatology, cosmetics, vanity etc should be the focus. Break it down more generally, pimples are on the face...think of catchy, punchy, suitable face domains, or the end result being clean, new, great, happy. Few examples: Go clean, new face, super face, happy face, face away, go zap, face army, pop talk, go pop, you change, derma one...these are good domains, but hopefully you get the idea. Welcome to NamePros
thank you

•••
Something of an issue that could come up trying to sell this domain name is that "PimplePopper" and "DrPimplePopper" are both US registered trademarks. Check out the USPTO database, and you'll see that "DrPimplePopper" in particular is a registered TM in the field of videos about skincare. Currently the stand-alone "PimplePopper" dot com is for sale on Afternic at close to $12K US. I suppose you could also list your name on Afternic at something considerably less than the above dot com.
I will try selling it in Afternic, thanks for your suggesiton

•••
If you might ask my opinion, I would suggest ---> DUMP it,.........

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back