IT.COM

How hard is it to make 500.00 month without building sites or contacting peeps?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it possible to make maybe $500.00 (USD) a month finding enough domains to buy/and or park and not have to put content on them??

Also I don't want to contact prospective buyers...I just want to try to find ones worth xx to xxx and flip them by listing for sale or auction or parking. I don't mind waiting a year until next reg but would like to sell within 1st year. Mainly I don't want to develop sites and contact buyers...I want more passive, but I am not looking for big money either.

Is this possible??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. But the skill is finding 1) domains which have parking revenue, and are also 2) are attractive to end users. This is a double-whamming, so very, very, very difficult to achieve. You choices of selecting domains people will want to buy is paramount.

•••
Is it possible to make maybe $500.00 (USD) a month finding enough domains to buy/and or park and not have to put content on them??

Also I don't want to contact prospective buyers...I just want to try to find ones worth xx to xxx and flip them by listing for sale or auction or parking. I don't mind waiting a year until next reg but would like to sell within 1st year. Mainly I don't want to develop sites and contact buyers...I want more passive, but I am not looking for big money either.

Is this possible??

How hard is it to find a paying full-time job that requires you to do nothing?

•••
I was going to say that!

Or just go and get a job sweeping and mopping floors.

A job, or another job if you have one, would probably make you more money that buying and selling domains.

•••
It is not very easy to get domain buyers.

•••
As we all know, good domains are rare these days. To get a better chance you need to "go the extra mile", show the potential buyer what a good investment he's going to make, in other words develop the domain into a functioning website. Doesn't have to be perfect.

I hate cliches, but, no pain no gain.

•••
NP friends, please tell me if I can make $500/month getting paid to take surveys and reading junk email. :kickass:
Seriously, some people do really well selling at Sedo, but I also lean towards making usable websites.

•••
possible=yes
easy=no

Can either buy domains and flip a ton to domainers for very low margins or buy domains and flip less domains to end users at higher margins. Would start slow and don't spend more than you can afford to lose and see how it goes. Learn from your mistakes and wasted dollars and over time you should continually improve based on past performance. Quality of the domains will determine if you can succeed in either market. Competition is a lot stronger these days than the old days so really think "does this domain make business sense to an end user" before pulling the trigger.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back