Domain Empire

How much are you earning with AdSense? (No details needed)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

veli20

Account Closed
Impact
I just wanted to ask how much you guys and gals are earning with adsense, no details are necessary since I know that you don't really want everyone to copy you. ;)
Are you living off of adsense?
Thanks for the replies. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unless you have a major site or twenty of them then you are not going to earn enough from adsense to make any appreciable difference.

Most people never even get to $5 lol

•••
Veli!!!! :wave: Uh-oh - has the last of the crew has jumped ship :)?

I don't make a living from Adsense, but to throw out a very non-specific figure, the annual number is more than $1K. Not a massive amount, but it pays some bills. 90% of that is from 2 small, plain-looking little sites.

Because they go about it all wrong.

•••
Unless you have a major site or twenty of them then you are not going to earn enough from adsense to make any appreciable difference.
Yeah, that's true, but I do get adsense clicks, I'm just working on what many other people are and that's getting an ROI and living off of it which is hard to get to in todays domain/site world :cy:
I don't make a living from Adsense, but to throw out a very non-specific figure, the annual number is more than $1K. Not a massive amount, but it pays some bills. 90% of that is from 2 small, plain-looking little sites.
Enlytend!!:hi: what ship, lol :wave: nice to see you at NamePros
Good going with those 2 sites! ;)
I have one that has good EPC and that just got a low $ amount click and I gotta see how to get that up to a higher dollar mark???

Anyways thanks for the replies guys and all the best to you.

Last edited:
•••
what ship, lol

The sinking ship in that "other" forum :D!

I have one that has EPC of +20$ that just got a +$1 click and I gotta see how to get that up to a higher dollar mark???

That may be at or near the high water mark for the content network (Adsense). Those estimates are for the search network.

PS: I hope you do know that discussing specifics about ctr/epc is a no-no:

You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes ...(b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program.

source: https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms (US version)

Last edited:
•••
I have one that has EPC of +20$ that just got a +$1 click and I gotta see how to get that up to a higher dollar mark???

The way I understand it is a minisite will never see the big bucks until they are proven to provide quality leads...

El-cheapo-dui--lawhelpinflorida.biz is obviously going to have a problem convincing Google that they are not a waste of time until they start converting well and people stay on the site for a while and are happy as defined by their secret metrics...and people are never going to be convinced that it gives quality advice with a ridiculous name like that.

Law.com which is a MAJOR site will obviously get far more people, more clicks and higher quality of clicks.

This is the biggest misconception about adsense, just because you see $50 quoted for clicks does not mean you will ever see it yourself :)

The sweet spot I find is around the 50c-$1 mark as they have the highest chances of getting clicks and they are achievable at least.

•••
El-cheapo-dui--lawhelpinflorida.biz is obviously going to have a problem convincing Google that they are not a waste of time until they start converting well and people stay on the site for a while and are happy as defined by their secret metrics...

Who's paying you for those clicks? That's who you ultimately have to please. (Hint: it's not Google). It's not so much about having a great vs a mediocre domain either (though I might have nightmares about that example :)!) A crappy site on a great domain name can get smartpriced just as fast.

I do a LOT more work with affiliate programs than I do with Adsense, so I guess it's easier for me to look at it in a similar way. I also run Adwords campaigns for clients - if you ever want to really appreciate the whole Adsense/Adwords picture, manage an Adwords campaign!*

*but NOT to your adsense minisite, if you value your account(s).

Last edited:
•••
I have just recently started using Adsense. Can anyone please tell me if I can tell which of my particular sites are generating the visitors and revenue? If so, where do I go on Adsense to see the results I'm generating? Thanks.

•••
Log on to adsense
Go to "Adsense Setup"
Click "Channels"
Make sure the right product tab is selected (probably the one that says content)
Click "Add URL Channels"
Set up a channel for each site.

Then it will show up in your reports.

•••
Log on to adsense
Go to "Adsense Setup"
Click "Channels"
Make sure the right product tab is selected (probably the one that says content)
Click "Add URL Channels"
Set up a channel for each site.

Then it will show up in your reports.

Thanks, again.

•••
My AdSense earning has decreased since now I focus on affiliate programs. Now it's around $100-$200. After I finish my affiliate sites I have to see what I can to do to get more traffic to these AdSense sites.

•••
My AdSense earning has decreased since now I focus on affiliate programs. Now it's around $100-$200. After I finish my affiliate sites I have to see what I can to do to get more traffic to these AdSense sites.

I was getting to affiliates (even added a couple to my sites) but aren't there too many people trying to market the same affiliate products? Too many people doing the same thing I guess.

Anyways, all the best to you :)

Last edited:
•••

maybe you should teach us how :)

•••
About $20 a day, most coming from one simple little mini-site that ranks 2nd in all major search engines for a highly searched term.

CTR is low but the traffic is so high that the site can't help but make money.

•••
About $20 a day, most coming from one simple little mini-site that ranks 2nd in all major search engines for a highly searched term.

CTR is low but the traffic is so high that the site can't help but make money.

That's good for you :D

•••
I was only accepted a few days ago, and my only website has only launched yesterday, so I haven't gotten any figures thus far :D
I'm very optimistic though that after a couple of months I'll be able to break the $100/month earnings :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back