domain How much csv.me may worth ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbd

Established Member
Impact
csv is a IT technical term which means Comma Separated Values. Wanna sale the domain within a short time. Can anyone help to find a reasonable price. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0
lll.me are not highly sought after. .me in general is a bad extension. The premium ones are overpriced, and after that there's almost no value.

•••
The .ME extension is a good extension to avoid. IMHO.

•••
$0

If it were been a good one word would have had some value, but is not the case

Just my opinion and good luck with other domains :)

Last edited:
•••
Keyword does not fit in the TLD...

•••
thanks to all. it seems my registration fee went to the sea.

I found that csv is searched 3,350,000 /monthly in google, though competition is low. but few combination is have high and medium competition. to monetize and recover registration fee, i have set a blog on csv.

lets see what will summed at the end of the first year... :)

•••
thanks to all. it seems my registration fee went to the sea.

I found that csv is searched 3,350,000 /monthly in google, though competition is low. but few combination is have high and medium competition. to monetize and recover registration fee, i have set a blog on csv.

lets see what will summed at the end of the first year... :)

My advise is don't bother even in make a site/blog. Use that time and offort with better names

•••
My advise is don't bother even in make a site/blog. Use that time and offort with better names

Thanks! but that development part is already done. now, i am going to start with new names... :)

•••
I so sorry to say that, it is nothing.
Because I own some IAW.me : I agree with me :), UAC.me, UAK.me

•••
don't listen to these guys, every single domain here is worth 0$ to them :lol:

the domain worths as much as you think it's worth and as much as your buyer agrees on it

•••
don't listen to these guys, every single domain here is worth 0$ to them :lol:

These guys are trying to help you. Please don't feel offended if someone will appraise your domain at $0. Sooner or later you will figure out, they were right and you will learn how to domaining :) Good luck

•••
...the domain worths as much as you think it's worth...

This is an interesting concept that will require further study. I think this falls under the rule-set of the "Universal Law of Attraction". Not sure though how well that will translate into profits in the real World. But this is a very interesting theory. IMHO

•••
CSV a minivan made by General Motors Corporation

it's a difficult abbreviation, but there can be some firm or a branch in Montenegro with that name, so don't give up

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

These guys are trying to help you. Please don't feel offended if someone will appraise your domain at $0. Sooner or later you will figure out, they were right and you will learn how to domaining :) Good luck

I don't need help to sell, i'm not an invalid :) Their domains sound silly too me, so I have learned that we all have different values, and that some men are just rude and arogant, but know so little.

•••
the domain worths as much as you think it's worth and as much as your buyer agrees on it
That's the whole point, if there are no buyers the name has no resale value.
What's the likelihood this name is going to find a buyer ? The only sure thing at this point is that the owner is out a couple dollars (*). The rest is speculation and wishful thinking...

(*) money which could have been allocated toward a more solid registration :imho:

•••
every single domain here is worth 0$ to them :lol:

the domain .... worths as much as your buyer agrees on it

agreed partially with first one and fully with one second.

Thanks.. :)

Nothing worth $0 as long as you have some idea to do something to monetize it....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back