NameSilo

How much $ should I pay for 'Do Follow Blog' comments.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I Need good advice. I'm hoping NamePros is the right place for that.

I have an opportunity to start purchasing comments in do-follow blogs. I understand the difference between real PR and fake PR.

-These are legit blogs with real PR -- Many are from popular websites or small news outlets. The page of the actual blog post has the PR listed below.
-These blog posts typically have between 3 and 15 comments (they don't have to many outbound links).

I have a person I'm paying for the lists, and I'm paying someone else to do the posting and try and get past moderators.

So, to pay both people...
this is what it would cost me -- per comment, that gets by moderator:
Code:
PR 1    2.50
PR 2    3.00
PR 3    3.50
PR 4    4.00
PR 5    4.50
PR 6    5.00

My opinion on SEO and blogs is...
Comments and sitewide links have less value compared to being within the text of a blog post. Comments are not the ideal place to be but are OK. Having said that, are these a good price to pay? Is it a bargain? Or, is it overpriced?

Thanks,
traderone

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope you put a cap opn your budget, could get quite expensive..

Other than that, looks like good value to me, certailny as part of an overall SEO programme.
As with anything, dont over do it.

•••
Yes, I agree 4u-domain, it should not be overdone; jmo, but SEO link building should appear natural with all different mixed up techniques. This would be a small part of overall startegy that could be used for many web projects.
Thanks.

•••
Problem is...

that next month those posts will likely have a few hundred comments on them. The list will get sold again and again.

If you are doing this because you think you'll gain high PR that will not likely deliver.

•••
. The list will get sold again and again.
That's false; here's why: The deal I made, is that the lists are exclusive to me. People I deal with have a tendency to do what they promise.

Unless your saying they will be discovered by others; then yes, that will eventually happen. But many are many months old and most are in the PR 1-3 range and have not been discovered yet. In any event if i get a couple good months out of them until each of my sites is given a chance to sink or swim based on its own content. Then I'm thinking its probably good; it's worth the risk. Again this a small portion of marketing.

Last edited:
•••
You can buy link for that price,dofollow comment can turned nofollow just like that.

•••
Honestly tDave, when people advertise on web forums for anything to do with "PR", it almost always turns out to be a lot of nonsense sites like I stated in the orignal post, not real established sites; not a real Google presence.

Imo, there's a big difference in two sites with identical PR. So it reqlly depends if we are comparing apples and apples or apples and oranges.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back