How much would you pay?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Croc

DN.ioUpgraded Member
Impact
How much would you pay MONTHLY to be able to filter thousands of expiring domain names in your pocket with advanced filters and SEO metrics?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends how much those domains will bring in the users' pocket.

ExpiredDomains is free and supports an amazingly wide array of extensions and metrics along with accurate drop-dates (which is very important).
Do you think you can compete with something like that? eg. do you have the means to get accurate drop-dates for dozens (if not hundreds) of extensions?

•••
Probly wouldnt pay a monthly fee as long as expireddomains is still live.

•••
"Expiring " ... No ... "Expired " Yes

•••
Depends how much those domains will bring in the users' pocket.

ExpiredDomains is free and supports an amazingly wide array of extensions and metrics along with accurate drop-dates (which is very important).
Do you think you can compete with something like that? eg. do you have the means to get accurate drop-dates for dozens (if not hundreds) of extensions?
Yep, I get my data for dropfilter.app (the current web version) from the same data sources that ExpiredDomains.net does. Also, Dropfilter filters in real-time, unlike ED.net, where you have to click the Submit button every time you change the filters.

•••
Looks neat. Other than not having to click submit, what makes it worth paying for when we can all access the same data for free, in your opinion? I don't mind clicking submit when I update filters, I typically don't update filters a lot. But if it did something better, faster, etc - I'd consider paying $5-$10/mo, fwiw.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back