Dynadot

How To Get Any Page Indexed By Google In 5 Hours

Spaceship
Watch

SmartMoneyFinance

Established Member
Impact
Getting links to your site is the best way in my opinion. Not just any link will get you indexed in Google In 5 hours. It must be a "dofollow" link from a high PR page. PR5 or more will likely have your new page in Google in 5 hours or less. Sometimes I use a popular forum and message boards to get a page spidered by Googlebot. Google loves to crawl forums because of the content being added often. Just be sure not to spam, try to keep to your sig links if you use this meathod.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just post on my blog and bam!
Google indexes it almost instantly.

Note: google and other search engines can not see sig files on most forums, like this one.
So forget using sig links to get indexed by google.

Google does not love forums like they used to.

So basically, what you compiled is like OLD information not very relevant today.

•••
My most reliable way to get pages indexed is actually extremely simple – bookmark them.

I have a single account at delicious.com and I just bookmark each individual URL. I’ve noticed the majority of the time the pages will get indexed in a few hours. At the very least they will get indexed by the next day.

It also works really well if you have 100% new and unique content like if you just wrote a fresh blog post to your new blog.

Now if you have a lot of links this obviously isn’t feasible to do by hand – in that case you may want to get some form of automation software.

•••
To get indexed immediately, set up social profiles. Facebook, Google + and Twitter. Make sure to complete your profile info. Sign up for and use Google Webmaster Tools and use fetch as Google bot. This tool will help your site get indexed faster then “usual.”

•••
Try posting a link on google plus.

•••
How about creating a Google Webmasters account and adding your site that way?

•••
You all are odd to come up with these ways that one has to work at to get indexed.
Google does index all pages (except those that are supposed to be blocked to search engines, which does not work all the time).
So do I do all that?
NOPE!

•••
It doesn't work with sig links on NamePros...but I just visit a couple of the other forums I post at, stick the link in my sig..and it's indexed almost right away :)

•••
Doesn't work on NP because sig links are hidden from search bots. :) To thwart people who join forums just to spam links.

All Google needs is something to tell them the page exists. Link from another page that they crawl will do it ... In general, the higher the authority of the linking page the higher the crawl frequency and the sooner they'll pick up a new link.

•••
I think blog post is really a nice way, however if you want to get fast indexing then you should use Google fetch in Google webmaster tool. In this way you can get indexing of your particular page in short time.

•••
I guess you need to upload an xml sitemap into your website and add it into google webmaster tools, this really helps to get index in google really fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back