Dynadot

How to get traffic from Facebook?

Spaceship
Watch

SmartMoneyFinance

Established Member
Impact
What is the most effective way to drive traffic from Facebook to my site? So far I have been inviting my list of freinds to the page but traffic is slow.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the most effective way to drive traffic from Facebook to my site? So far I have been inviting my list of freinds to the page but traffic is slow.
Through links to your website from popular groups and fan pages. Make sure they are relevant.

•••
You need to create a FB page then advertise it by FB ads. You can drive traffic with FB ads as long as your budget is available.

•••
Fb ads are great but you can also use amazon turk to ask people to share your fb page
amazon turk is a microworker marketplace where people do small tasks for small money

•••
•••
You actually won't find many "buy shares" or "buy likes" HITS on Turk because it violates their policies:

What are some specific examples of types of HITs that violate Amazon Mechanical Turk policies?
  • HITs requiring disclosure of the Worker's identity or e-mail address, either directly or indirectly
  • HITs requiring registration at another website or group
  • HITs that directly or indirectly promote a site, service, or opinion
  • HITs that violate the terms and conditions of an activity or website (for instance asking Workers to vote for something)
  • HITs that have explicit or offensive content, for instance, nudity, but do not have the Adult Content Qualification
  • HITs asking Workers to solicit third parties
  • HITs that generate "referred" site visits or click through traffic
  • HITs that ask Workers to take action to manipulate a website's behavior or results
  • HITs that violate intellectual property rights of any party
  • HITs that require Workers to download software

HITs with that kind of request get reported and nuked pretty quickly.

You can buy shares other places, but they're pretty meaningless as they're all "sock puppets" doing the sharing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back