Domain Empire

guide How to list for sale Domains held at different Registrars.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

citylines

Established Member
Impact
HI,
So I've got 20 + Uniregistry in their market place with their DNS set at there own.
I have a few at Fast host, parked at Siteground.
A few at Namecheap parked at Siteground
1 + GD
1 @ Big foot ? parked at Siteground
1 @ 1+1 Parked at Siteground.

Some I've had for a couple or more years most are new.
I would be very grateful for any advice on how the system works.
For instance if I want to list all of these on Sedo, how will this effect my Uniregistry domains, as Sedo are asking for a change in Dns ?

I suppose what I haven't a clue abut is how to get my Domains on to Sedo auctions & others.
Also is it worth me having a landing page for each domain hosted at Siteground for visbilty ?

I hope this make sense.
Many thanks
J

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For each market place you will need to verify each domain name. You will need to change the nameservers to point them to whatever market place you added the names to for verifying that you're the owner of the domain names. Then you can add them to another market place and do the samething.

Keep in mind where you list the names because even though you changed the nameservers they are still listed for sale at the market place and the domains can be searched for at the market place even though the domains are not pointed to the market place.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much, you have been a great help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back