IT.COM

analysis hüb.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Transnorden

Established Member
Impact
Has a german ü, catchy or worthless? Considering a german idn sold for over 150k . . easily key-able with long press of the U on any mobile device. Can it be developed?? HÜB.COM

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If this is an actual word in German language, it might be actually worth something. Otherwise, I don't think it is resellable for any real money. But a fun domain to own, maybe :)

•••
Cute graphical possibilities withe the two dots being like two eyes in the middle of the word.
I have never tried words like that, but if you can find someone who likes it, it has value (I guess that statement could be applied to any domain :xf.sick:)
Best of luck with it if you have it.
Bob

•••
A reg fee trial may be possible. I tried searching through Namebio for domain that contains ü it keeps bringing words that contains u without the two dots on top.

•••
Hi guys thanks for the input. Dictionary meaning of (Hub) is the effective centre of an activity, region, or network. So Hüb is essentially a happy, friendly and smiley Hub.

•••
•••
I sold sëx.com $200 on sedo recently so may be a chance.

•••
sëx.com is quite sexy I think could be a niche there.

Dr Jacoby yes it is made up but it doesen't need much imagination if any to see it.

•••
I noticed this a while back
https://www.namepros.com/threads/w-com.1146790/
seems that even a one letter IDN couldn’t sell for much. In this case was offered for $22. with no takers.

What exactly was this German IDN that sold for so much? If that German one was an actual German word with the foreign character exactly where it should be then that is not really a comparable. Was it a dot com?

Last edited:
•••
I don't like idn domains

this looks funny
but useless at the same time

and it's not a 3L.com !

hüb.de
is parked
http://xn--hb-xka.de/

it's not a german word with meaning

maybe it's turkish
but I doubt it

Last edited:
•••
Hi XY, I think it was a German word something to do with furniture or something, not sure if it was a .com or .de and you're right this is an entirely different domain.

frank-germany thanks for your opinion, I appreciate that you don't like it but thanks for reminding me that it's a 3L.com

•••
Hi XY, I think it was a German word something to do with furniture or something, not sure if it was a .com or .de and you're right this is an entirely different domain.

frank-germany thanks for opinion, I appreciate that you don't like it but thanks for reminding me that it's a 3L.com

NOT
a 3l.com

•••
I sold Ł.com xn--tfa.com at Sedo last summer for €600 ($704; hand-reg, 7 month hold). Can't say it was a great price, but some people are buying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back