Hello,

I am a Web Developer / Webmaster.

You can ask me anything.

Except:
My gender.
My birthdate.
My mothers maiden name
My favorite Pet
etc Because then you will just gain access to my online accounts LOL.

Anyway send over your web related questions here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Question!

How would you go about create TOS and Privacy Policy for your website?

•••
Do you use wordpress mostly for web design or? And if wp, what are the best/your favorite plugins?
Thank you

•••
No. That is not a proper way to buy a domain name just because it was appraised at 1900. Use common sense and check market trends for similar sales and niche.

Ok thanks. I have to stop doing that.

Question!

How would you go about create TOS and Privacy Policy for your website?

Go and search for "TOS Generator" and "Privacy Policy Generator" in Google. You will find what you need.

•••
Hey @Keral_Patel ..kinda curious, why did you choose that "avatar"?

What do you think is the hardest "coding language" to learn?
(You did say "questions"...lol)

•••
Is the cloud fast enough for me to put mp4 videos on the cloud and then
hotlink them to my website?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hi. I am curious as to how much influence the website developer has on the domain purchase decision. It is common to see companies using really bad domains for sites that they may have spent five figures plus on development. Is the client just clueless on branding or does the developer just tell them don't waste your money paying for an aftermarket domain (pejorative reference to domain investors)? I agree content is more important than the domain but a good domain can help brand a website which is investing considerable resources on content.

•••
Hi Keral,

Thank you for your selfless input here,
May I ask if unique exact match domains on adwords is a good strategy for drawing traffic to a website ? for example a travel blog with affiliate links, and having a domain BestBackpackFor.me , hypothetically gets 5000 monthly searches, and 0.04 CPC , in theory those typing the exact phase might covert a small % ?

Thank you.

•••
Hi Keral,
I own 300 plus domain names, 50% of these names are already in several brand-able marketplaces, like Brandbucket, Brandpa, Brandroot etc. 24% are 4 Letter dot com names. Rest are keywords names. Even though they have been parked in several places, so far I have not received a single cent from anyone as parking revenue. What options do I have if I want to earn some extra income from these domain names. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back