Domain Empire

events I AM LAMBO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

lambo.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
$50 Million is Reasonable. I would Charge $1 Billion Dollars.
Why all the Thumbs Down?
I'm Not sure I understand the Commenters sense of "Entitlement" to Something they don't own.
The Owner can charge anything they want.

•••
You're Jealous of His Domain Name!

You Speak Like a Child that Can't get their Way.

...And What Domains do You Own that are More Valuable than Lambo.com ???

Lambo.com is Worth More than Your Life.

"Kill Your Ego"
I don't kiss and tell

nice try though. I appreciate the candour :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Hey Lambo,

why not offer Lamborghini some sort of joint venture, for example in the field of web3 / nfts etc.?!

You could make a dime with that, and Ferruccio Lamborghini (rip) would be pleased.

Last edited:
•••
I think @jberryhill is just a hater because his domains suck, even though johnberryhill.com dates to 1999. Just imagine if he had the motivation and intelligence to buy some decent names along the way.

Cheap stuff.
i think berryhill is an excellent lawyer name, no favoritism. Sounds distinguished anyways. Thx for the advice btw on lambo.xyz, sold it for $750.

•••
yes but the whole point of this ruckus is that the owner of lambo.com is john lambeth not richard blair, richard blair wouldnt have a case in this only john lambeth anyway. I was only commenting from the beginning because i was thinking john lambeth, anyway.

Last edited:
•••
He may have messed up the case by his own actions and not retaining counsel but earlier in this thread we can see many companies use the term lambo. Lamb is a dictionary word.

They have no more right to it than any REAL lambo based company and they didn’t care enough to keep the mark active because lets get real its, for them, a nickname. Nothing more and nothing less.

I think this has more to do with who filed the udrp and less to do with the word Lamb plus a letter o. being exclusively their term because it is not. Money and power talks.
Also the lamb is not a Bull, there is no relation with their logo.

•••
•••
who is richard blair? @lambo.com is john lambeth.

•••
iTesla is responsible for changing Google to Alphabet and Facebook to Meta and now is working on changing Lamborghini and Apple to one of his domains.
No, i do not care much, they will implore me to sell those domains to them, but we will see soon in the years to come.
Anyway my car brands are more targeted to new startups and I hope they will be able to overthrow such companies from their mighty pedestal.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you and with all respect, do you really think that €25mil was... uhm, adequate price? I guess if you would less greedy and more polite with them you would close the deal privately with $100k, maybe up to $300k easily.
loooooooooooooooooool

Thanks for the free advice. It's priceless.

•••
As i mentioned before I contacted Lamborghini before this case, to offer a rebranding opportunity, I not remember what i wrote them but possible i told them that their brand is too long. They replied that they are not interested.
Then I have seen this case opened here on NP's, this mean they decided to go after Lambo after my email to them, now you know why it took them so many years to act upon (lambo,com) domain, until now they were in hibernation or lambonation.
The response was somewhere after one month of my contact, not remember proper how much it took.
lamborghine reply.png

•••
•••
How do you justify your price if not related to the well known sport car brand?
How would you defend not just being a domain squatter if you've done nothing with the domain?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

Show attachment 215370
This simply means god is not on your side. Accept your destiny and move on. You will get what you are destined for

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back