Dynadot

I am Page Howe: Live Chat and APA, Ask Me Questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am Page Howe and have bought, sold, auctioned, advised and educated on domain names since 1999. I have two million dollar plus sales (Seniors.com and Guy.com) and have sold over $5 Million of smaller names in the last 15 years. I share insights at shows, seminars, forums, and regularly appeared as an original panelist on the DomainSherpa Review and Weekly shows.

I promote the .LA extension in Los Angeles, and I also educate and evangelize for Emoji Domain names - and sell names at discounted wholesale prices at dnoutlet.com

Send on some questions. Tell me if I cannot use your question as an example on some other media I'm doing. I won't be using your names, but I would like to use some of the questions.

Give me about 1/2 day (full day on Sundays) sometimes to reply. Or Join in our live chats - more times to be determined.

Live chats

One of the best things about domain forums from back in the day was the chatroom. In addition to the APA (Ask Pros Anything) in this thread, I'll be doing live chat events.

Here are both dates and times (visit the links to see it in your time zone):
  1. Saturday, 17th at 10pm CT - Passed. Transcript coming soon...
  2. Monday, 19th at 4pm CT - Passed. Transcript coming soon...
I'll be around to do some Q and A, appraisals, etc.

Join the Chatroom

Page Howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello!
Could you appraise this name?
SupMarket●com

I think that there are three ways of potential use:
1. Shortening from Super Market. Any kinds of online retail
2. SUP surfing boards & goods. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standup_paddleboarding
SUP is a highly trend industry Google trends
3. Food and drinks (liquor) market.
----
What do you think about it?

I will be very grateful for any feedback!
And many thanks for your chat sessions!

i bought some SUP names in 2004, price at 499 and hope, maybe not the best name to be in

page

•••
Hi

@Page Howe ,

I have some question, I will appreciate your answer.

1. How & when you started your Domaining career?

2. When you got your first sale?

3. What type of domain get sold?

4. Do you think there is still value for hand registered domain?

5. Are you "stick with .com" Domainer?

I am not a big domain Investor, even I don't know anything about investment & Domaining but I still try to hand registered domain name at cheap promo. I don't even send outbound emails (beacuse of my English & other projects) but I still believe domaining is something which never going to die & there is still good money for someone who know this industry.

Here are some of my recent hand registered domain name, I will glad if you appraised them (though I hate appraisal whether it's done by human or BOT)

ICOs/Expert.com (hand registered for $1.70)

Decentralized/Chain.co (hand registered for $4.99)

Decentralize/Bank.com (hand registered at domain.com promo $2.99)

DataMining/Chain.com (Hand registered for $2.99)

Maple-Leaf.org (hand registered for $5)

BitcoinCash/Charity.org (hand registered for $5)

Thanks

Furquan Ahmed

PS:- Sorry for my English

ok so on apprisials

your just on the edge of what "may" be good, but i think youd rather have the $50 right now

3 words are a tough sell, unless they are 2 words with another awesome word

and dashes i would only do if the PPC revenue pays for the name

so

ICOs/Expert.com (hand registered for $1.70) price at $399 and hope, plural detracts

Decentralized/Chain.co (hand registered for $4.99) - way long and then .co is tied with 1000 other tlds for fifth place, so id only do one words you can build in .co

Decentralize/Bank.com (hand registered at domain.com promo $2.99) - again wrong tense - yes you "can" get this name becuase no one else wanted it

DataMining/Chain.com (Hand registered for $2.99) - again three words is too much, miningchain good datachain good , and i know they are taken but next best thing is to not reg a bad name, better than regging one that wont sell. sure it may??? but get better names.

Maple-Leaf.org (hand registered for $5) UGG nv

BitcoinCash/Charity.org (hand registered for $5) - so your buying the name of a fork, so its worth 1/100th of bitcoincharity, i just dont think it a wise investment, price at $999 and hope

•••
•••
Hi Page,

Can you please appraise the following names:

Taketokens.com
Collectcrypto.com
Artificialgrowth.com
Bionicsplace.com
Cryptochips.org
Btcbroker.org
freewi.fi

Appreciate your feedback! @Page Howe

not bad

Taketokens.com $1999 but maybe not renew
Collectcrypto.com $2999 best of the 7
Artificialgrowth.com - i think i looked at this one, everyone wants natural, organic $999 becuase it is medical
Bionicsplace.com plural hurts and place has many synonyms $499
Cryptochips.org - nv
Btcbroker.org - makes a nice email address or trade group, maybe get twitter handle to help it out $999
freewi.fi - maybe... i would do affiliate page for the new privacy public wifi services, try to make $100 a year while you wait $2500

•••
Also there is multiple endusers using handyworx.com and squadfitness.com the exact keywords but longer, if you do a quick search on google you will see what i mean. Doesn't this push up the price much higher (in my opinion it's a x,xxx$ domains would love to hear your thoughts)?

nope

swapp.io NV - my point here is that you have one hope, someone wakes up and think s they have to have it..... but to get $10000 or $1000 they have to feel there are no other alternatives.... im not sure it has that swag

Thank you for your feedback and time, really appreciate it.

Regarding swapp.io, yes your correct but you never know maybe that someone wakes up in the near future :ROFL:, at least on the plus side swapp.com is owned by Frank Schilling and he's not letting go that one for cheap but it's a very long shot.

Just my final question if you have the time to answer.

What is the top 10 trends for 2018 to invest in domain names (in your opinion)?

All the best.

•••
i dont know if 4l .org have liquid value, id aim higher, im not familar with what retd is, or obex

neoprene - $1999 look for trade association

coinnews.uk - like it , put a paper.li on it $5000 (can you tell me about the co.uk and .uk thing) - do you need both?

i like cryptomixing at $999, other $499 if you want a 2-5% chance to sell, .5% chance go to $3000 to $5000

page

Retd - It’s mostly used after the name of a retired military officer or scarcely after that of a sportsman:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/amp/english/retd
I’m thinking of the above usages or perhaps a pitch on this organisation will help shorten their hyphenated name: http://iea-retd.org/

Obex - a term in anatomy:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obex

Also an abbreviation in network technology:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OBject_EXchange

For .uk - UK DN began to allow registration in this Tld rather than the existing 2nd level .co.uk. From that date, all (.co.uk) names registered before 2014 have the exclusive right to the corresponding (.uk) counterparts which they can claim up till 2019. Post 2014 names are excluded from this privilege:
https://www.theukdomain.uk/uk-rights-faqs/

Once more thanks so much for the appraisal. I’m keeping CryptoMixing close to heart.

•••
Thanks for sharing your experience and the valuable appraisal service in free! I'm sure NP members will surely get benefited from you. I thought I should also avail this benefit, and would request you to appraise my hand registered names:

all .coms

PredictionRobot
LuvFM
ParlourTips
XianHosting
PlazaMag
ImaginaryBrain

•••
Let me get this straight. One of the top domain investors of all time offered their time for an AMA and the majority of you just dumped your domain names on him asking for appraisals.

Where are the questions like:

"Where do you see domaining 5-10 years from now?"
"Would you mind sharing your niche picks for the next 2-3 years/foreseeable future?"
"If you were starting out in domain names today with $5,000, what would you focus on investing in first?"

Or am I missing something here?
Good questions for sure. I look forward to reading his answers.

Even if they were "dumped" as you put it, there is a lot to be taken from his generous feedback. He gives some point blank in your face advice as well as subtle clues. Not everyone here has been domain investing for 10+ years. So, we take from it what we can and then pay it forward to others when we can. I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work anyways. Helps maintain the domain ecosystem here on NamePros. :xf.smile:

@Page Howe Thanks for taking the time to share! I look forward to joining one of your live chats soon.

•••
mexicansoda screams amazon affiliate - ill show you how soon $2999 each

Page
I am glad you stopped by here and offered your time. I am sure it helps you learn as well. Seeing your appraisals on other names helps me with some of my names.
Sometimes when I register a name I think of a project I want to do with it rather than selling it but am rather stuck on getting that off and running for a variety of reasons.
I seem to be able to wrap my head around the shopify thing but the Amazon affiliate (and others) sites have got me a little more confused as far as the path to take. It seems getting the site up and running with good content is first, then you apply but I can't seem to wrap my head around getting something up and running with the intent of having affiliate links in it without having the affiliate links in it. It just seems backwards but of course I understand the need for the affiliates wanting to see a quality site going before partnering up with it.

Do you add the links and some of the content needed for this later? I guess you have to but it seems to stall my though process of getting anything started. Am I just overthinking it? Any suggestions on how to get this up and running? I hope that makes sense.
I look forward to following this thread. I just ran across it today and missed your chat sessions. Hope to see one in the future.

Last edited:
•••
Hi Page

can we chat here?

•••
•••
see y'all at 10 PM, well 10 PM my time:

random topics

beyond 4ls - what other trends are moving

domain management - how do you manage your domains

whois updates and whats the big deal about that europe thing

is domaining dead

Page

The uk was asleep at the time of the chat

I woke up this morning and saw your tweet about a live chat in 3 hours which was 6 hours or so after the chat started

Most of us chat to each other here or on socialmedia

•••
See y'all at 4 pm CT today.

Rather than submit appraisals ill open up chatroom for a lightning round, at 15 mins and 45 min past the hours and ill do them rapid fire.

If youve already submitted, ill start with those not done saturday night.

Page Howe

•••
•••
•••
It's 20.20pm lol in the uk

Not been on live chat

On here?

•••
•••
@Page Howe Appraisal for swapp.io Resort.pt, coininvestment.org, cryptospot.org, squadfitness.com and handyworx.com ??

if you have the time thanks.

•••
Hello Page
Could you please appraise these domains ?

thetrade.net
digitaltrader.net
eripple.net

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Kindly appraise

CryptosArena.com
QatarEd.com
RhythmStage.com

Last edited:
•••
Hi there

Wondering if you could appraise

Bitole.com
InvestYield.com

Thank you :)

•••
Could you appraise

findaccommodation.online
careermagic.org
debt-wise.com

thanks and cheers for your live chat sessions I appreciated them :)

•••
please appraise paig . com

•••
pls appraise Mr.Page :xf.grin:

givingover.com and
38221.NET (zip code big sandy TN)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back