IT.COM

I can Help You Advertise your Advertising Services for Free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of Advertising related websites and am willing to put up advertisements to help anyone who has almost any type of paid or free Advertising service. You will be receiving an inbound link and hopefully traffic.

Paid and Free Advertising services such as, Classified Advertising, Advertising forums, marketing forums, banner exchanges, ad posting sites, etc

What I need is a unique writeup of at least 300 words (MORE IS BETTER) about your site and the services that it provides or something related. I will then host your article / advertisement on one of my Advertising related websites and include a link back to your website. I plan on keeping your advertisement online permanently, so you should enjoy free traffic to your advertising site.

I am not asking for any link backs, just a decent unique writeup that you promise NOT to reuse. Your ad will be a blog post on one of my websites.

If this offer sounds good to you, please send me a private message with your writeup and desired link. I will then do my best to find an appropriate place to post your ad.

This offer stands until noted otherwise. I look forward to working with some of my fellow Name Pros Members.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello ,
I am interested and will send you the details of my site after some hours .

Sounds great, I look forward to working with you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back