NameSilo

I Don't Believe It!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PoorDoggie

Soon to be RICHdoggie!VIP Member
Impact
Hey (this question is mainly based at Engand/UK residents, but if you would like to chip in, please go ahead! :)) - what football teams do you support?

I have just come back from watching my team (Ipswich Town FC) playing Wolves, and we were miserably defeated 2-0! :(

Are there any other ITFC supporters here?

Are there any Wolves supporters here? >:(

Hopefully we will reach the premiership! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I support... errr....

I hate football!!!!

Lol, i hate most sports as i matter of fact, well not hate, but just dont follow, and couldnt care who wins what ;)

If i was to pick a team to support, would be Yeovil for sure, i really think they can go far =)

•••
I'm not much of a sports fan eigher, but if I had to watch one football (or soccer as known here in the states) is one of the better ones to watch. Try watching baseball. (I know they don't have it there, mainly because no one wants to play, or watch it)

•••
The best sport to watch has to be rugby!

Its a 'real mans' sport!!!

No wimps in rugby survive long ;)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
The best sport to watch has to be rugby!

Its a 'real mans' sport!!!

No wimps in rugby survive long ;)

No Rugby over here...

From what I hear it's similar to what we call football...

•••
Yep, but without the helmets, crotch guards, etc. ;)

•••
Hmmm... Play Rugby, become retarted and steril...

•••
:lol:

Nah, just get knocked out once a week ;)

•••
I support Newcastle United, but I also have some feelings for god old Liverpool :hehe:

•••
did Liverpool beat Juventus?

I don't like rugby. Its a shame really, because I am really good at it at my school, and our sports teacher keeps asking me to be in their rugby team. I hate playing sport though, apart from football (or soccer).

I'm still not over our loss to Wolves :red:! I can't believe it, we are 3rd still, and I bet we will be in the play offs again. We have to win 1 more match than Wigan (2nd) to get their place! :D I don't want to be in the play offs again :(

•••
i dont really follow football, i used to back when i was 9 or so, i used to support everton lol, aah well, and i was born in liverpool :D and then straight away moved to skelmersdale lancashire, a lil away from there :D

•••
I support Arsenal, I have supported them forever!

•••
microdude431 said:
i dont play or watch any sports at all. maybe a little hockey. other than that, they are boring to me.
i don't like hockey. I feel like a prat standing like you have to in hockey, and I can't play it either.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back