Domain Empire

I have removed my 2 domains from Namerific

Spaceship
Watch

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
Yesterday I've removed my 2 domains from namerific.

1. UPRU.com Listed Price $3,999
2. Truggle.com Listed Price $4,999

Why?

Beacause the comission rate is just insane.
I think that if I wait I would get better offers too.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you be more clear? What are you talking about?

•••
Same here. Couldn't get the point.

•••
•••
Well then be more clear lol...

•••
What I understand from the OP is he/she complains that Namerrific is listing his/her domains for sale on its site but taking an excesive comission. Generally brokers take about 20 to 5 per cent of the sale but perhaps Namerrific is taking more than that on the sale and the OP says he/she could get same sale paying no comission if he/she tries to sell it for him/herself. Did I get it?

•••
Namerific are established though and do have a lot of eyes on their domains, that's why the commission is set at that level.
I have a few domains listed there and am happy with the commission if they sell them for me, however they have recently changed the way they do things and when i have submitted new domains it seems now i have to pay for a logo and then commission on top, and there is a new minimum listing fee of $899 ($100 for logo included) and this will get you $499 in your pocket.
As Namerific do not take exclusivity like BrandBucket, whats the harm in listing it there and at the same time try and be proactive? if they sell it you pay the commission for not having to do anything, if you sell it then you get full whack for the work you have put in and then you can remove them from there. The more eyes that are seeing your domains the better in my opinion :)

•••
So namerific now charge for logo designs? Hope they won't deduct it from domains submitted prior to this new policy. Cos my domain has been with them for more than a month now.

•••
No, they don't charge for logo design. Only if you want express design and get listed faster.

•••
i think your find that they do now. when submitting your domain you have to chose how much for the design of the logo.. minimum $100.. it gets added to the price of the domain. so if u want $499 in your pocket you need to list for $899 in which $100 is for logo.. it seems to be a recent change.. try and submit a domain and u will see what i mean

Last edited:
•••
Update: UPRU.com is back for sale on Namerific for $8,399.
They emailed me back and they accepted my new price. :)

•••
Hello, Do you know the kind of site like this ,there are all of domain name registrar and they put their domain name prices here ,the site will analyse and make a summary with the lowest price .
I want to fine out the sites to put my domain name prices there ,Do you have some resources about these websites ?
Thanks in advance for any advice! :laugh:

•••
how do i remove my domains for sale at namerific?
i submitted a ticket 3 days ago but still no reply
AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back