Domain Empire

I Hope Directnic is not A bad Registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Dear domainers, please what do you think about DirectNic.com?. I hope they are not a bad registrar?

I opened account with them and registered a domain with them and in the next few minute for me to cross check the domain which I have just registered, but I found a message that says " your account is locked, please contact customer care for more information" and I wrote to them about the issue. I was then asked to send my photo ID which I have done since yesterday morning and since then I have not received any response until now.

I just hope all is well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it is a good registrar maybe they will contact you soon

•••
DirectNIC is a good registrar, i love the interface and everything was very easy for me, payment went through, domain (VegasPetShop.com) was registered immediately, i checked the whois immediately after payment. So far, i like them.

Hope they sort it out with you ASAP. Sure you'll like them.

•••
DirectNIC is a good registrar, i love the interface and everything was very easy for me, payment went through, domain (VegasPetShop.com) was registered immediately, i checked the whois immediately after payment. So far, i like them.

Hope they sort it out with you ASAP. Sure you'll like them.

Thanks. Do they have domain pushing feature?

•••
Hi

directnic is longtime registrar, and i've used them for years

however, it's not really for resellers, if you're thinking of pushing lots of names back and forth.

imo...

•••
@biggie Thanks for your response. What I mean is should incase I 'm selling a domain and it is required to be pushed to the new buyer. does that mean I can not possibly push the domain to a new buyer?

•••
•••
Good! In that case.
Thanks and cheers.

•••
Good! In that case.
Thanks and cheers.
I thnk what biggie mean is that the site is not to good if you are pushing a high volume of domains out,am yet to try them out though

•••
They're good buddy, but I think there may have a little mistake with the signup process cause many customers when they first sign up at Directnic, their accounts were locked just like you now.
Just call the support team, they will help you immediately.
Enjoy!

•••
they are good as far i know. its for your security reasons. wait , till they valid you.
good luck

•••
Thanks the account is now unlocked but having challenges of several auto logout.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back