NameSilo

I Made 5 Sales In 2 Weeks With 1 Blog Post

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want a blog post that will give you not only good backlinks but also traffic, exposure and possibly sales?

I placed the following post on this blog www.Neonic.org

The post is about Raspberry Ketones and included an affiliate link to the product on Amazon. A visitor to the blog would see the post, and could click through to the sale page on Amazon and order the product.

neonic.jpg

With this single post, I got 5 orders in 12 days!

See my Amazon Associate panel below for detailed stats including clicks and conversion. The column on the far right shows total number of sales. All this within a period of 2 weeks!

ketone-sale.jpg

What does this have to do with you?

For the first time, I'm opening this blog to your posts. You can advertise your product, service or affiliate link. The post will be PERMANENT.

Not 3 months or 6 months or even 12 months.

Price is just $5 per post!

Your post can include text and image for your product, service or website. Basically, this blog is geared toward home consumers. So any product or service that is consumer-related and family-safe will be welcome. :)

I'm limiting this offer to the first ten buyers only.

Please Paypal $5 to [email protected] then PM me the post you want uploaded. It will be online within 24 hours. Please make sure that it is in a convenient format for me to copy and paste on to the blog.

Although, I can't guarantee orders for your products/services, at the very least, you will get a solid PR3 backlink to your site and wide exposure and traffic to your website, product or service.

neonic-pr.jpg

BONUS: I will also PING your post to dozens of ping services. This will help to get your post quickly seen by the search engines and indexed fast.
You'll also get an SEO boost in search engine rankings. Another post I made about a herbal tea shows up on the first page of Google's search results.

So order your posts in a soon as you read this. Only $5 per post. Limited to first 10 buyers.

Paypal: [email protected]

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back