NameSilo

status-resolved I wish to sudggest a domain / website partnership

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Dear NamePros/ to whom it may concerned

I first wish to commend you for the great job you are doing for Domainers and Website owners in terms of your serving the medium of marketing and bringing us together for successful and meaningful business and I pray that your business continue to achieve more success.

However, I found something still missing; such as partnership concepts between domainers for development of domains and website.

I will appreciate it so much as it will further improve our business and this community as well.

Cheers and Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the suggestion. Like with the domain buyers group suggestion, this joint venture suggestion is also something that members would need to work together with. This isn't something (At this time) that namePros would facilitate itself.

We have a marketplace forum in place already for members that are seeking joint ventures. You may want to see if you are interested in one of them or maybe list one of your own: https://www.namepros.com/forums/joint-ventures-and-partnerships.176/

•••
Yes!Thank you for your response. I will definitly seek for partnership there. Thanks once more. This is the type of partnership I mean. Cheers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back