Dynadot

domain ICAMO dot comm

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Morning Everyone;

I just put my hands on this name and I would like you guys to give me some hints and opinions about it.

I think it is a good domain in a very interesting niche and with a good numbers of potential uses : weapons, collectibles, memorabilia, military, ink-war, hunting ( but I won't consider it because I hate it.. ) etc etc

It's also very short, memorable and it's one of the I+word/something/whatever ( lol ) names.

Please people give me your opinions & appraisals.

A big wave from down under :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
looks like an acronym to me. you can create it anyways. or develop it as one of those webcams for adults.

•••
It can certainly be used as an acronym but I think the most immediate common thought would me camouflage & Co. I + camo ( = camouflage )..at least that's the way I took it!!! :P

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
•••
ICAMO = 110 EMS

CAMO = 90.500 EMS

CMOUFLAGE = 201.000 EMS

Throw some numbers pros!

•••
It could be an acronym of something. I have searched and there are a few extensions registered, but non are really developed in anyway

I dont think search stats are really relevant as its an i-word domain, and the "word" is a slang word.

I think the hunting/fishing angle is probably right but I think you might have to patient with a name like this as it has that "brandable" feel to it.

Lots of love
The Wrecking Ball :hehe::hehe:

•••
It could be an acronym of something. I have searched and there are a few extensions registered, but non are really developed in anyway

I dont think search stats are really relevant as its an i-word domain, and the "word" is a slang word.

I think the hunting/fishing angle is probably right but I think you might have to patient with a name like this as it has that "brandable" feel to it.

Lots of love
The Wrecking Ball :hehe::hehe:

LOL do you want me to share the image again???? It was amazing wasn't it?

Yes I think it's a good descriptive brandable that can be turned into a very profitable website. All the options above are very very profitable IMO

I know you don't like brandables....:P

•••
I know you don't like brandables....

I do like brandables, I own a few myself

•••
Nice grab, I would definitely hold onto this one for a few years when wearables become even more mainstream. Many potential uses for smart hunting gear/clothing for sure. No sense trying to put a price on it right now.

•••
Thank you all people.
Is there anyone who feels like appraising it with numbers too?

•••
If BrandBucket will accept it (and they might) it would be listed at high $xxx to mid $x,xxx.

•••
•••
Great name for the categories you mentioned, especially military and hunting. I would not let it go for less that mid $xxx

•••
thank you Traveler!

Do you guys think it could be sold for more to an end user?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back