Domain Empire

Escrow.com will soon become a payment option on Shopify!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovedomains

Established Member
Impact
Escrow.com is not just another payment service provider; it’s your key to unlocking high-value transactions on your Shopify store. Imagine selling items like:

• Collectibles: Rare coins, vintage stamps, or limited-edition memorabilia.
  • Luxury Cars: Whether it's a classic Porsche or a sleek Tesla, Escrow.com ensures a secure sale
  • Fine Art: From classic masterpieces to contemporary paintings, every transaction is protected.
  • Digital Assets: Domains, websites, or online businesses—Escrow.com handles it all.
  • Software Licenses: Safely transfer licenses for software, apps, or plugins.
  • Heavy Machinery: Construction equipment, industrial tools, and more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
As an additional "plugin" or is it the main Payment Gateway?
Sounds good.

•••
This is exciting news! With Escrow.com integration, could domain sales potentially become a future offering on Shopify? It would be interesting to see how they facilitate secure transactions for digital assets.

•••
Escrow.com
Coming Soon To
Shopify
Hi Nicholas

We’re thrilled to share exciting news: Escrow.com will soon become a payment option on Shopify!

Escrow.com is not just another payment service provider; it’s your key to unlocking high-value transactions on your Shopify store. Imagine selling items like:
  • Collectibles: Rare coins, vintage stamps, or limited-edition memorabilia.
  • Luxury Cars: Whether it's a classic Porsche or a sleek Tesla, Escrow.com ensures a secure sale.
  • Fine Art: From classic masterpieces to contemporary paintings, every transaction is protected.
  • Digital Assets: Domains, websites, or online businesses—Escrow.com handles it all.
  • Software Licenses: Safely transfer licenses for software, apps, or plugins.
  • Heavy Machinery: Construction equipment, industrial tools, and more.

Why choose Escrow.com?

1. Security: Your funds are held securely until both parties are satisfied.
  2. Trust: Escrow.com's reputation ensures peace of mind.
  3. Diversify Your Business: With Escrow.com, you can confidently explore new markets and revenue streams.
Be among the first to use Escrow.com! Express your interest via supplied form, and we’ll notify you as soon as Escrow.com becomes available. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your Shopify store.

Let’s unleash the potential of your store together!

Best regards, The Escrow.com Team

•••
I would have shared the link to the waitlist app but it seems exclusive to my account.

•••
JUst woke up and saw this email. I used shopify in the past for domain names... but this makes it perfectly built in now. shopify just needs to reduce that monthly fee lol..

Last edited:
•••
$39/mo is steep especially since all of the bells and whistles of the webstore are a la cart.

I think I was able to get 12 months @29 paying up front earlier last year. I don't know if that was to soften the blow of the price hike or if they will continue offering a yearly discount.

•••
$39/mo is steep especially since all of the bells and whistles of the webstore are a la cart.

I think I was able to get 12 months @29 paying up front earlier last year. I don't know if that was to soften the blow of the price hike or if they will continue offering a yearly discount.
Maybe that's the key... to get the yearly plan to save.

•••
I used shopify in the past for domain names. It's not easy to build and establish confidence for serious players to spend through an unknown brand. What are your thoughts on this?

•••
I think you've got to have a great .com and some ways to validate the site. Offering escrow would definitely go a long way to getting me to part with more than $100 from a small website.

It also looks like you could add Escrow to a WooCommerce/Wordpress website https://www.escrow.com/plugins/woocommerce

Even with Woo and WP, you're still going to need a good brand name but at least your costs are significantly dropped.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back