IT.COM

advice If the name word-word.com costs 2.000$ than how much costs the same wordword.com without dash? Not listed for sale.

NameSilo
Watch

DmytroK.

Established Member
Impact
If the name word-word.com costs 2.000$ than how much costs the same wordword.com without dash? Not listed for sale.

It's actually listed, but not on selling platform, and only with make offer.

Interesting question.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impossible to say. You have to mention the exact domain name, and ask in the Domain Appraisal section.

Last edited:
•••
I mean is there some rule? Like .xyz is 10% of .com, etc?

•••
•••
You said costs, do you mean it sold for 2k or it is listed for sale for 2k?

•••
It depends, for example in France, we prefer names with "-".

Last edited:
•••
•••
You said costs, do you mean it sold for 2k or it is listed for sale for 2k?
If you list for sale word-word.com for 2k$, than wordword.com you list for sale for xxxxxxxxx? How much times more you list for sale :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just because something is listed at a price doesn’t mean that is its worth - just what someone is trying to sell it for. I’ve seen plenty of crappy names listed for xxxxxx

•••
Just because something is listed at a price doesn’t mean that is its worth - just what someone is trying to sell it for. I’ve seen plenty of crappy names listed for xxxxxx
I mean how is better to list word-word.com and the same wordword.com How to price them equally.

There are good wordword .coms, where even same word-word worth something.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back