Domain Empire

Interested in a list where you pay if you reg?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm considering start a service, and I want to check if there would be enough people interested.

The basic concept would be that you receive suggestions by email, from me, for good domains that are available to reg. For each domain that you actually decide to buy, you would PayPal a finder's fee. (NP$ would likely be accepted too.) The fee would be pre-arranged and around $4.

Please EMAIL [email protected] if you'd like to get free lists and you'd be willing to pay the fee for each you register.

I'm not offering this service yet, but I hope to sometime, if I get some decent response. I may start it up as a small and simple semi-private service, and later add more features.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How can you be sure that you will be paid?

•••
Sounds great, sending u a mail later.

Count me in :)

•••
Thanks, I'll keep you posted.

•••
I was wondering when someone would try this. I had this in the back of my mind for awhile now but was never sure if anyone would actually pay for such a service. Don't know until you try, I guess. Good-luck with it! I myself have way too many "potential" names on lists scattered throughout my house to use such a service in the near future but one never knows what may happen further down the road.

ST

•••
Thanks for your input, Coastalguy.

I have a lot of ideas. And I'm sure this great community can think of additional ideas when I need them (when the system has been running).

I decided I'm definitely going to work on this project.

This project actually relates to a couple others I've had on the back burner too.

A have ideas for that, marco :)

•••
I think it has potential, DomainMiner.com!
The key, of course, would be getting folks to pay for the service ... and with enough of a "premium" to make it worth your time and efforts, IMHO.
Start small, and build up a clientele and "portfolio" of domains that you were able to secure for other's benefit.
The payment :$: facor, as Marco described, would come into play, as well ... folks may want to see the domain(s) before paying.
Access to premium drop lists and grab services could prove beneficial, too.
Best of Luck with your new venture. :)

Related thread:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1880

•••
Thanks!

They will see the domains before paying :)

There will be good domain suggestions.

BTW I've been offering to pay for suggestions for a while, plus I have traded and sent suggestions to those who were willing to pay.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back