IT.COM

various Internet of Things (IOT) Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sentiment was strong on IOT names last year.

Has anyone received any offers, or made any sales, for domains with IOT as a prefix;

ie: IOTsensors [dot] whatever

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Offers on:

internetofprivacy xxx
internetofhealth xxx
Iotsafety xxx

.com

•••
I've had offers on:

InternetofGames (mid xxx)
InternetofTravel (mid xxx)
IOTregister (mid xxx)

•••
I had my eyes on Internetofcloud but forgot to snag it..

•••
•••
I've had offers on:

InternetofGames (mid xxx)
InternetofTravel (mid xxx)
IOTregister (mid xxx)

Where did the offers come from? I think IOT names are a good investment.

Maybe slow but surely sales would happen in this niche.

•••
I see on namebio that iotresearch sold this year for $1000 and last year iots.net sold for $2488.

Not sure there will be a lot of value in iot names, more in specific applications such as homes and cars and health that don't even mention iot.

•••
Where did the offers come from? I think IOT names are a good investment..

All inquiries through DomainNameSales.com

•••
•••
I sold IoT//Mail for just $200 in GD.

I have seen much worth in below domains (all .COMs) and have rejected the mid XXX offers.

IoTAcademy
IoTElectronics
ConnectedSafety

Cheers!
Mads'

•••
ioty.com $4400

I'm not sure if this one counts, but I saw it on DN Journal sales report.

•••
As for the IOT thing, I'm not sure having "iot" in the name will be that important for selling domain names... brands don't have to annex the products they sell to their names, like Apple Computer is now just Apple - they sell other things now other than computers - in fact computers must now be their less lucrative department.

I'd rather focus on what will be achieved by the IOT: devices talking to each other, aware of each other, almost without user interfaces/intervention, etc...

Of course this rationale mainly applies to brands, a specialized store will benefit (although temporarily - technologies become obsolete very rapidly these days) from that iot prefix or suffix...

•••
As for the IOT thing, I'm not sure having "iot" in the name will be that important for selling domain names... brands don't have to annex the products they sell to their names, like Apple Computer is now just Apple - they sell other things now other than computers - in fact computers must now be their less lucrative department.

I thought the same but still IOT+Keyword would help in SEO for IOT company.

•••
Got iotdictionary and iotnavigation coms . What the hell..let's see where it goes.

•••
I have had 7 offers on -

InternetOf3d dot com

•••
I bought aiofthings the other day..lets see what happens.

•••

Attachments

• axecop.png
    axecop.png
    149.7 KB · Views: 96
•••
I have an offer of $7000 for iotcloud.com

•••
I have an offer of $7000 for iotcloud.com

•••
•••
Routerblock and routersecure dot coms the router will be the weak point of iot and there is a need to resolve this.

•••
•••
•••
Anybody have sales? Still holding iotdictionary iotnavigation. No offers.

•••
SupportOfThings.com $10,000 on Sedo (not mine)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back